KARAPAX Screen Protector for iPhone 8 Plus / 7 Plus
KARAPAX GlassGuard Screen Protector for iPhone 8 Plus / 7 Plus
The premium DoubleDefence Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 8 Plus / 7 Plus
KARAPAX by Anker — the Choice of 20 Million+ Happy Users
At Your Fingertips: Protection doesn't mean compromise. GlassGuard preserves your screen's vivid display, high sensitivity and 3D Touch for effortless use and fast feedback.
Tough Protection: 9H hardness tempered glass provides superior scratch resistance. The addition of an oleophobic layer reduces fingerprints to keep your screen looking pristine.
Due to the iPhone's curved-edge design, GlassGuard is designed slightly smaller to ONLY cover your iPhone's FLAT screen, not the curved edges or bezel.
2.5D Processing reinforces edges with an shatter-proof membrane to ensure glass sticks together even if screen protector is badly damaged.
Note: The screen protector is designed to safeguard your device, but is not expected to provide protection from extreme trauma like drops or impacts.
- What's the difference between KARAPAX and the original Anker screen protectors?
- KARAPAX screen protectors use stronger material.
- Will this screen protector fit iPhone 6S Plus?
- No. This screen protector is for a 5.5 inch display (compatible with iPhone 7 Plus and 8 Plus). The speaker and camera placement on the 6 Plus and 6S Plus are different, making it incompatible with this screen protector.
- Oops! I purchased the wrong size. Can I exchange it for the correct one?
- Absolutely! We are happy to send you the correct size as a replacement, or refund your purchase. Just reach out to us at email@example.com.
- How can I remove bubbles trapped beneath the screen?
- "1. When the screen protector makes contact with the screen, apply pressure from the top to the bottom of the screen in a ""line."" Then press out to each side from the bottom middle. 2. Use the squeeze card or the cleaning cloth to push any remaining bubbles to the edge and out from under the screen protector. 3. If bubbles remain, use the provided sticker to lift up the screen protector and release the bubbles. For a better installation, you can find an instructional video by searching for “rE0gIdlRY84” on our Youtube. If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. "
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
Safe & Secure
Pay with Ease