Due to COVID-19 shipping times may vary.
PowerCore+ 26800 and PowerPort+ 1
Premium Portable Charger, High Capacity 26800mAh External Battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 (in- and output), Includes PowerPort+ 1 Wall Charger
- High-Speed Charging with Quick Charge 3.0
- Over 6 Phone Charges
- PowerIQ and VoltageBoost Technologies
PowerCore+ 26800 and PowerPort+ 1
The Premium Ultra-High-Capacity Power Bank
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
Qualcomm Quick Charge
Using Qualcomm's advanced Quick Charge 3.0 technology, the PowerCore+ allows compatible devices to charge 85% faster. Get up to 8 hours of use from just 15 minutes of charging.
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies combine to provide universal full speed charging for non-Quick Charge devices, up to 3 amps per port.
PowerCore+ 26800 is one of the world's highest capacity portable charger with Quick Charge 3.0 technology. It charges the iPhone 6 ten times, the Galaxy S6 over seven times or the 2015 MacBook more than three times.
The PowerCore+ 26800 is built with a premium aluminum matte finish and uses only high-grade circuitry and premium LG battery cells.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12-inch MacBook, 2015 (USB-C cable needed), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Moto X 2015, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
Quick Charge 3.0 Compatible Devices:
Galaxy S6 / Edge
Galaxy Note 4 / Edge
LG G Flex2
HTC One M8 / M9
HTC Desire Eye
Xperia Z3 / Z3 Compact / Z3 Tablet Compact / Z4 Tablet
- Size: 6.3 x 2.6 x 1in
- Weight: 383g/13.5oz
- What should I do if the supplied wall charger is not charging properly?
- Please try using a different charging cable between wall adapter and your device. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- What should I do if PowerCore+ 26800 QC 3.0 doesn't charge other devices?
- Please try using a different charging cable between PowerCore+ 26800 QC 3.0 and your device. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- What should I do if PowerCore+ 26800 QC 3.0 doesn't recharge?
- Please try a different Quick Charge adapter and Micro USB cable to see if that helps. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- Can PowerCore+ 26800 QC 3.0 be taken on board airplanes?
- "Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27027mAh (100 watt hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes. To calculate an external battery's capacity in watt hours: (Battery mAh Capacity X 3.7)/1000. Here are the relevant requirements quoted from federal transportation security rules: Effective January 1, 2008: Passengers may carry consumer-sized lithium ion batteries (a.k.a. rechargeable lithium, lithium polymer, LIPO, secondary lithium) with no more than 8 grams of equivalent lithium content or 100 watt hours (wh) per battery. This size covers AA, AAA, 9-volt, cell phone, PDA, camera, camcorder, Gameboy, and standard laptop computer batteries. Passengers can also bring two (2) larger lithium ion batteries (more than 8 grams, up to 25 grams of equivalent lithium content per battery) in their carry-on. This size covers larger extended-life laptop batteries. Most consumer lithium ion batteries are below this size."
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM
Copyright © 2020 Anker Technology (UK) Ltd