PowerCore 10000mAh Power Bank
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 30 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Remarkably Compact: One of the smallest (2.4 x 3.6 x 0.9 in) and lightest (6.4 oz)10, 000mAh portable chargers. Provides almost three-and-a-half iPhone 8 charges or two-and-a-half Galaxy S8 charges.
- High-Speed Charging: Anker's exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge for any device. Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported.
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore 10000 portable charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.USB-C and Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
A combination of 11 safety features that work together to provide ultimate protection for your devices, your chargers and most importantly: you.
Anker’s world-renowned PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide a tailored, high-speed charge to almost any device.
Compact and Portable
Smaller than a deck of cards and as light as a baseball.
Colour Name: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
- Weight: 180 g / 6.3 oz
- Size: 92 × 60 × 22 mm / 3.6 × 2.4 × 0.9 in
- Output: 5 V / 2.4 A
- Input: 5 V / 2 A
- Capacity: 10000 mAh / 36 Wh
- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger?
- Yes, other cables can be used to charge your devices with the PowerCore 10000. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge the PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger?
- You can safely recharge your PowerCore 10000 in 6-7 hours using a charger with an output of 2 Amps (2A) or higher. Chargers with an output lower than 2A (such as phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or safely.
- How long will the PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger take to be fully charged?
- It will take 6-7 hours to fully charge the PowerCore 10000 with a 5V/2A wall charger (not included).
- What devices are compatible with the PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger?
- The PowerCore 10000 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB. (Please note: if the device's input current requirement is above 2.4A, it may charge slowly or not at all.)
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM