PowerCore Speed 10000
The Accelerated High-Capacity Portable Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
- 99% Positive Amazon Feedback
Incredible Charging Speed
PowerCore Speed 10000 QC combines 3 distinct fast-charging technologies to ensure that any and all devices are charged in the shortest time possible. Never worry again about having no time to charge.
A Pocketful of Power
PowerCore Speed's small size defies its enormous power. It recharges most phones 2 or 3 times as well as providing single charges for high-power tablets or multiple charges for other USB devices.
Cool Under Pressure
PowerCore Speed uses exclusive technology developed by Anker engineers to control its temperature when charging. If high temperatures are detected then it automatically modifies power output to reduce heat.
Surge protection, short circuit prevention, temperature control, and other advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
5V ⎓ 2A
5-8V ⎓ 3A / 8-10V ⎓ 2.4A / 10-12V ⎓ 2A
Will not provide a high-speed charge for Asus ZenFone 3.
- Capacity: 10050 mAh / 36.18 Wh
- Input: 5V 2A
- Quick Charge: 3.0
- Output: 5-8 V 3 A , 8-10 V 2.4 A , 10-12 V 2 A
- Size: 100 x 63 x 22 mm / 3.9 x 2.5 x 0.9 in
- Weight: 198 g / 7 oz
- 1. Can I use a USB cable other than the one that came with PowerCore Speed 10000 QC?
- Yes, other cables can be used to charge your devices with PowerCore Speed 10000 QC. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- 2. What kind of wall charger should I use to charge PowerCore Speed 10000 QC?
- You can safely recharge your powercore in 6-7 hours using a 2 amp or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as some phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or reliably.
- 3. How long will it take to fully recharge PowerCore Speed 10000 QC?
- It takes 6-7 hours to fully charge using a 2A wall charger.
- 4. What devices are compatible with PowerCore Speed 10000 QC?
- The PowerCore Speed 10000 QC is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB except for iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices. The portable charger supports Quick Charge 3.0 technology.
- Our Company
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- Where to Buy
- Media Coverage
- Corporate Purchase
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM