Anker PowerCore 10400
The perfect combination of power and portability
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone 6 almost four times, an iPhone 6 Plus or Galaxy S6 two and a half times or an iPad Air once.
High-Speed Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge speed up to 3 amps. Simultaneously charge an iPad and an iPhone at full speed!
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the PowerCore 10400 Portable Charger?
- Yes, you can use other cables. However, to ensure compatibility and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original cable, a third-party certified cable (such as MFI) or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge the PowerCore 10400 Portable Charger?
- You can safely recharge your powercore in 6-7 hours using a 2 amp or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or safely.
- How long will the PowerCore 10400 Portable Charger take to be fully charged?
- It takes alomost 6-7 hours to fully charge the battery with a 2A wall charger.
- What devices are compatible with the PowerCore 10400 Portable Charger?
- The powercore is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB. It has a maximum output of 3.0A shared between the ports with each port able to deliver the full 2.4A.
- Capacity: 10400 mAh / 38.48 wh
- Output: 5V / 3A
- Input: 5V / 2A
- Weight: 8.5oz / 240g
- Size: 3.8 x 3.1 x 0.9in / 97 x 80 x 22mm
- Our Company
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- Where to Buy
- Media Coverage
- Corporate Purchase
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- MAP Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM