PowerCore 13000 C
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- USB-C Power: Identical power and size to PowerCore 13000, now with USB-C input.
- Light and Compact: A super-high 13000 mAh capacity with two high-speed USB output ports is all contained in a portable charger smaller than a wallet.
- High-Speed Charging: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver a max speed charge to any device (up to 3A - Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported). Input: 5V / 2A.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore 13000 C Portable Charger, USB to USB-C cable, 60cm Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
PowerCore 13000 C
The Compact Super-High-Capacity Portable Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone 7 almost 5 times, a Galaxy S8 2.5 times or an iPad Air 2 once.
PowerIQ ensures intelligent high-speed charging for all your devices and VoltageBoost prevents cable resistance from slowing your charging speeds.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Enhances grip and prevents smudges and fingerprints.
For Optimal Use:
- Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook, 2015, Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
Output (2 USB Ports): 5V=3A (3A Max per port), Qualcomm Quick Charge NOT supported
Input (1 USB-C Port): 5V=2A
- Does this charger support USB-C output, as well as input?
- It supports input only.
- Does it come with a charging cable and wall charger?
- It comes with a USB to USB-C cable only.
- Will this charge the Nintendo Switch?
- Yes, but not at top speed, as this charger does not support Power Delivery.
- Can I use a USB to USB-C cable other than the one that came with PowerCore 13000 C?
- Yes, other USB to USB-Ccables can be used to charge your devices with PowerCore 13000 C. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM