26800mAh External Battery with Dual Input Port and Double-Speed Recharging, 3 USB Ports for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Android and other Smart Devices.
- Over 6 Phone Charges
- High-Speed Charging with PowerIQ
- Recharges in 6 Hours
The Fast-Recharging Colossal-Capacity Portable Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
Set Yourself Free
Get freedom from your wall for over a week. PowerCore 26800 provides up to 10 iPhone 6s charges, almost 7 Galaxy S6 charges or multiple charges for almost all tablets and other USB devices.
Anker's exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies combine to ensure the fastest possible charge for all non-Quick Charge devices—includes all Apple phones & tablets and most Android devices.
With dual input ports and a max input of 4A, a full charge takes just over 6 hours—twice as fast as a standard portable charger. Recharge for a night; charge for an entire week.
Anker's MultiProtect technology combines surge protection, short circuit prevention and premium LG battery cells to keep you and your devices safe.
What's In the Box
PowerCore 26800 Portable Charger
2X Micro USB Cable
5V ⎓ 4A (5V ⎓ 2A Max Per Port)
5V ⎓ 6A (5V ⎓ 3A Max Per Port)
Not compatible with devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices).
- Size: 7 x 3.1 x 0.9in/180 x 81.5 x 22mm
- Weight: 495g/17.5oz
- Max Input: 5V=4A（5V=2A Max Per Port）
- Output: 5V=6A (5V=3A Max Per Port)
- Capacity: 26800mAh/96.48 Wh
- Can PowerCore 26800 charge other devices while it is being charged?
- No, we have disabled this feature due to the detrimental effects it has on the lifespan of portable chargers.
- What's the output efficiency of PowerCore 26800?
- PowerCore 26800's output efficiency is 60%-70%. Approximately 30% to 40% of the battery capacity is unable to be used because of efficiency complications that affect all electronic devices. These include power lost from circuit heat and voltage conversions from the battery, the charging cable, and your device.
- Does PowerCore 26800 work with the new iPhone 8/8+ and iPhone X?
- Yes, PowerCore 26800 can charge all iPhones, but an Apple charging cable is not included. Use your device's original (OEM) cable or purchase a third-party certified (MFI) cable separately.
- What devices are compatible with PowerCore 26800?
- The PowerCore 26800 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB except for iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
Copyright © 2020 Anker Technology (UK) Ltd