- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand.
- High Capacity: Contains 5000 mAh of power. Enough to provide over an entire replacement charge for iPhone X and Samsung Galaxy S9, or almost 2 charges for iPhone 8.
- Ultra-Compact: Remarkably small, tubular design slides easily next to your phone in any pocket or bag. Just 10cm tall and 3cm wide.
- Fast Charging: Equipped with exclusive PowerIQ technology, it provides faster charge to any phone or tablet (up to 2A). Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge.
- What You Get: PowerCore 5000, travel pouch, Micro-USB cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
- Product Dimensions: 3.3 x 3.3 x 10.8 cm ; 136 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 200 g
- Delivery information: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Batteries 2 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: A1109
- ASIN: B01CU1EC6Y
The Ultra-Compact Portable Charger
From ANKER, America’s Leading USB Charging Brand
-Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
-10 million+ happy users and counting
With at least one complete charge for any phone, PowerCore 5000 is perfect for work, travel or at home on the couch.
So small that it’ll sit almost unnoticed in any pocket or bag. Its cylindrical design offers a remarkable capacity-to-size ratio.
PowerCore 5000 utilizes two different fast-charging technologies. PowerIQ provides the fastest possible charge to any device up to 2A. VoltageBoost increases output to overcome cable resistance and ensure a consistent top-speed charge.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit prevention and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
- 1. Can I use a USB cable other than the one that came with PowerCore 5000?
- Yes, other cables can be used to charge your devices with PowerCore 5000. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- 2. What kind of wall charger should I use to charge PowerCore 5000?
- You can safely recharge your powercore in 2-3 hours using a 2 amp or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as some phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or reliably.
- 3. How long will it take to fully recharge PowerCore 5000?
- It takes 2-3 hours to fully charge using a 2A wall charger.
- 4. What devices are compatible with PowerCore 5000?
- The PowerCore 5000 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB except for iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 1.2 x 4.21 in/33x33x107mm
- Weight: 4.7 ounces/134g
- Output: 5V=2A
- Input: 5V=2A
- Capacity: 5000mAh/18.5Wh
- Our Company
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- Where to Buy
- Media Coverage
- Corporate Purchase
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- MAP Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM