PowerCore Fusion 5000
The High-Speed Portable & Wall Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
- 99% Positive Amazon Feedback
A New Charging Dimension
PowerCore Fusion perfectly combines the reliability of a wall charger and the convenience of a portable charger. It takes the best of both charging worlds to create Anker's most versatile charger ever.
Anker's exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies deliver the fastest possible charge to phones, tablets, GPSs, game consoles, and any other USB devices. (Does not Support Qualcomm Quick Charge.)
Home and Away
PowerCore Fusion charges itself and other devices from any AC outlet. It first charges your device then recharges itself (in 2.5 hours)—ready to be taken on-the-go. Away from the wall, it'll recharge an iPhone 7 twice and other smart phones at least once.
AC Input: 100-240V~0.5A 50-60Hz
Micro USB Input: 5V=2A
USB Output (when plugged into AC): 5V=2.1A (2.1A Max Each Port)
USB Output (when not plugged into AC): 5V=3A (3A Max Each Port)
- To recharge PowerCore Fusion, disconnect external devices or press the button—charging will commence after 30 seconds.
- LEDs will continue for 10 seconds after disconnecting cables and unplugging.
- Capacity: 5000 mAh
- Micro USB Input: 5V=2A
- AC Input: 5V=2A
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 ounces
- Item Weight: 6.72 ounces
- What should I do if PowerCore Fusion 5000 doesn't charge other devices?
- Please try using a different charging cable between PowerCore Fusion 5000 and your device. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- What should I do if PowerCore Fusion 5000 doesn't recharge?
- Please try a different wall outlet or AC adapter and Micro USB cable to see if that helps. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- Can PowerCore Fusion 5000 be taken on board airplanes?
- "Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27027mAh (100 watt hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes. To calculate an external battery's capacity in watt hours: (Battery mAh Capacity X 3.7)/1000. Here are the relevant requirements quoted from federal transportation security rules: Effective January 1, 2008: Passengers may carry consumer-sized lithium ion batteries (a.k.a. rechargeable lithium, lithium polymer, LIPO, secondary lithium) with no more than 8 grams of equivalent lithium content or 100 watt hours (wh) per battery. This size covers AA, AAA, 9-volt, cell phone, PDA, camera, camcorder, Gameboy, and standard laptop computer batteries. Passengers can also bring two (2) larger lithium ion batteries (more than 8 grams, up to 25 grams of equivalent lithium content per battery) in their carry-on. This size covers larger extended-life laptop batteries. Most consumer lithium ion batteries are below this size."
- Can PowerCore Fusion 5000 be used for international travel?
- Yes, PowerCore Fusion 5000 can be used internationally as a portable charger. Just be sure that your USB wall charger is compatible with the voltage of the country you're travelling to. The input voltage of an adapter is usually labeled on the adapter itself.
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
Safe & Secure
Pay with Ease