PowerCore II 10000
- High-Speed Charging with PowerIQ 2.0
- Sleek and Compact
- 3 Phone Charges the Max
- Recharges in 4 Hours
PowerCore II 10000
The Compact High-Capacity Portable Charger with Upgraded Compatibility
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
Access unrivaled charging speeds—for Apple, Quick Charge, and more—with PowerIQ 2.0, the newest generation of Anker's advanced smart-charging technology. PowerIQ 2.0 adapts to your device's unique charging protocol to deliver a tailored, blazing-fast charge.
Don't be tethered to the wallany more. Take your charge anywhere with a sleek and compact design.
Ready for Action
PowerIQ 2.0 is now multidirectional, allowing PowerCore to take advantage of rapid input charging. Get fully juiced up in as little as 4 hours using a Quick Charge charger, and spend more time away from the outlet.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
5V⎓2A, 9V⎓2A (Compatible with Quick Charge / AFC / PowerIQ 2.0)
5V⎓3A, 9V⎓2A, 12V⎓1.5A (PowerIQ 2.0)
Does not support full-speed charging for some USB-C devices, including Nexus 6P/5X or Google Pixel.
Not compatible with Samsung W700.
- UPC: 848061063073
- Weight: 195 g/6.3 oz
- Size: 96X62X22 mm/3.8X2.4X0.9 in
- PowerIQ 2.0 Input: 5V=2A,9V=2A(18 W)
- PowerIQ 2.0 Output: 5V=3A,9V=2A,12V=1.5A(18 W)
- Capacity: 10050mAh/36.18Wh
- Can I use a USB cable other than the one that came with PowerCore II 10000?
- Yes, other cables can be used to charge your devices with PowerCore II 10000. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge PowerCore II 10000?
- You can safely recharge your PowerCore in 4 hours using a quick charge charger.
- What devices are compatible with PowerCore II 10000?
- The PowerCore II 10000 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB except for iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Does PowerCore II 10000 work with the new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus?
- Yes, PowerCore II 10000 can charge the new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus faster than the OEM wall charger, but an Apple charging cable is not included. Use your device's original (OEM) cable or purchase a third-party certified (MFI) cable separately.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM