PowerCore II 20000
Slim, ergonomic design and grippable texture to go wherever you need to go.
Twin USB Output
Pump a week’s worth of power into two devices simultaneously.
Advanced charging technology ensures the fastest possible charge for almost any device.
PowerCore II 20000
The Ultra-High Capacity Portable Charger with Upgraded Compatibility
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
- Worry-free 18-month warranty
Access unrivaled charging speeds—for Apple, Quick Charge, and more—with PowerIQ 2.0, the newest generation of Anker's advanced smart-charging technology. PowerIQ 2.0 adapts to your device's unique charging protocol to deliver a tailored, blazing-fast charge.
Brimming with 20000mAh of pure power—enough to keep an iPhone 7 running for a week. You'll wonder how you ever spent so much time plugged into the wall.
Ready for Action
PowerIQ 2.0 is now multidirectional, allowing PowerCore to take advantage of rapid input charging. Get fully juiced up in as little as 5 hours, and spend more time away from the outlet.
Upgraded LED Indicator
Find out how much power you have remaining by pressing the slick 8-light LED wheel, or by plugging a device into an output port.
- Weight: 369 g/13 oz
- Size: 170x62x22 mm/6.4x2.7x0.9 in
- PowerIQ 2.0 Output: 5V=3A，9V=2A,12V=1.5A（18W）
- Standard Output: 5V=2.4A（12W）
- PowerIQ 2.0 Input: 5V=2A，9V=2A（18W）
- Capacity: 20100 mAh/72.36Wh
- Can I use a USB cable other than the one that came with PowerCore II 20000?
- Yes, other cables can be used to charge your devices with PowerCore II 20000. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge PowerCore II 20000?
- You can safely recharge your PowerCore in 5 hours using a quick charge charger. Lower output chargers (such as some phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or reliably.
- What's the output efficiency of PowerCore II 20000?
- PowerCore II 20000's output efficiency is 60%-70%. Approximately 30% to 40% of the battery capacity is unable to be used because of efficiency complications that affect all electronic devices. These include power lost from circuit heat and voltage conversions from the battery, the charging cable and your device.
- Can PowerCore II 20000 charge other devices while it is being charged?
- No, we have disabled this feature due to the detrimental effects it has on the lifespan of portable chargers.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
Safe & Secure
Pay with Ease