PowerCore II 6700
PowerCore II 6700
The Ultra-Compact Portable Charger with Upgraded Design
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
· Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
· 20 million+ happy users and counting
Slim and Trim
Take over an entire phone’s worth of power, anywhere, with an incredibly slim design that weighs about the same as a baseball.
Access the ideal charge, perfectly suited to your device’s unique needs. Anker’s PowerIQ technology automatically detects and adjusts output power to reduce charging times.
An attractive, sleek and modern design matches nearly any gear bag, purse, or workspace. Check your charging power with a press of the LED indicator wheel.
Not compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge, Power Delivery, or PowerIQ 2.0.
Not compatible with devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices).
- Will this charge the Nintendo Switch?
- Yes, but not at full speed as this portable charger does not support Power Delivery.
- What is the major difference between Astro E1 (6700 mAH) and PowerCore II 6700?
- PowerCore II 6700 can be recharged at 5V/2A, while the Astro E1 can only be recharged at 5V/1A.
- Can I use a USB cable other than the one that came with PowerCore II 6700?
- Yes, other cables can be used to charge your devices with PowerCore II 6700. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge PowerCore II 6700?
- You can safely recharge your PowerCore in 3 hours using a 2 amp or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as some phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or reliably.
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
Safe & Secure
Pay with Ease