PowerCore Speed 20000 QC
The Accelerated Ultra-High Capacity Portable Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
- 99% Positive Amazon Feedback
Unbeatable Charging Speed
PowerCore Speed 20000 QC combines 3 distinct fast-charging technologies to ensure that any and all devices are charged in the shortest time possible. Never worry again about having no time to charge.
Power for Days
Over a week's worth of power that goes anywhere you do. Charges an iPhone 6s over 7 times, a Galaxy S6 5 times and most tablets multiple times.
Cool Under Pressure
PowerCore Speed uses exclusive technology developed by Anker engineers to control its temperature when charging. If high temperatures are detected then it automatically modifies power output to reduce heat.
Surge protection, short circuit prevention, temperature control, and other advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
- Can I use a USB cable other than the one that came with PowerCore Speed 20000 QC?
- Yes, other cables can be used to charge your devices with PowerCore Speed 20000 QC. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge PowerCore Speed 20000 QC?
- You can safely recharge your powercore in 9-10 hours using a 2.4A or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as some phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or reliably.
- How long will it take to fully recharge PowerCore Speed 20000 QC?
- It takes 9-10 hours to fully charge using a 2.4A wall charger.
- What devices are compatible with PowerCore Speed 20000 QC?
- The PowerCore Speed 20000 QC is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB except for iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices. The portable charger supports Quick Charge 3.0 technology.
- Does PowerCore Speed 20000 QC work with the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus?
- Yes, PowerCore Speed 20000 QC can charge all iPhones, but an Apple charging cable is not included. Use your device's original (OEM) cable or purchase a third-party certified (MFI) cable separately.
- Is the supplied Micro USB V2.0 cable compatible with Micro USB V3.0 devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S5/Note2/Note3?
- Yes, take a close look at the port and you will see the port is divided, insert the none Micro-USB 3.0 plug to the appropriate side and it will work fine.
- What's the output efficiency of PowerCore Speed 20000 QC?
- PowerCore Speed 20000 QC's output efficiency is 60%-70%. Approximately 30% to 40% of the battery capacity is unable to be used because of efficiency complications that affects all electronic devices. These include power lost from circuit heat and voltage conversions from the battery, the charging cable and your device
- Can PowerCore Speed 20000 QC charge other devices while it is being charged?
- No, we have disabled this feature due to the detrimental effects it has on the lifespan of external batteries.
- My device charges at 1 Amp, will PowerCore Speed 20000 QC's higher output harm it?
- No, the PowerCore Speed 20000 QC will only supply the maximum output current necessary to charge your device.
- Can PowerCore Speed 20000 QC charge two devices simultaneously?
- What do the LEDs indicate when PowerCore Speed 20000 QC is charging itself or other devices?
- When PowerCore Speed 20000 QC is charging your device, the LED indicator will stay on displaying the powercore's remaining power and will turn off when the device is fully charged and not drawing a current. When PowerCore Speed 20000 QC is being charged, the remaining power of the LED indicators will light steadily; while the next charging LED indicator will flash. They will turn off when the PowerCore is fully charged.
- How long will the charge in PowerCore Speed 20000 QC last without being used?
- Generally, our external batteries' static power consumption is so low it would take between 20 and 36 months to drain completely. However, It is also worth noting that their chemicals will become less active if left unused for extended periods. To extend battery lifespan, discharge and recharge it at least once every 4 months.
- Can PowerCore Speed 20000 QC be used for international travel?
- Yes, PowerCore Speed 20000 QC can be used internationally. Just be sure that your USB wall charger is compatible with the voltage of the country you're travelling to. The input voltage of an adapter is usually labeled on the adapter itself.
- Can PowerCore Speed 20000 QC be taken on board airplanes?
Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27027mAh (100 Watt Hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes according to Federal transportation security rules:
In March 2017, the governments of the United States and the United Kindom issued orders restricting a variety of different electronics from carry-on baggage when traveling to the USA and UK. The ban is likely to result in difficulties carrying portable chargers from major airports in Africa and the Middle East (with more airports expecting restrictions soon). Therefore, we strongly recommend that you confirm with your airline or airport before traveling with portable chargers to ensure problem-free flying.
Please click here to learn more details about the ban.
- What should I do if PowerCore Speed 20000 QC doesn't recharge?
- Please try a different AC adapter and Micro USB cable to see if that helps. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- What should I do if PowerCore Speed 20000 QC doesn't charge other devices?
- Please try a different charging cable between PowerCore Speed 20000 QC and your device. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info