PowerDrive+ 1 Port
PowerDrive+ 1 Port
The Premium USB Car Charger with Quick Charge 3.0
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
38% more efficient than the previous Quick Charge 2.0, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 might be the most efficient USB charging technology in the world.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
The PowerDrive+ 1 is one of the most compact USB car chargers on the market, allowing for easy use on the go.
Quick Charge 3.0 Compatible Devices:
Samsung Galaxy S7 / S6 / S6 Edge / Edge Plus, Note 5 / Note 4 / Edge
Google Nexus 6
Motorola Droid Turbo, Moto X 2014
Sony Xperia Z4 / Z4 Tablet, Z3 / Z3 Compact / Z3 Tablet Compact LG G5 / G4, LG G Flex2, LG V10
HTC One A9 / M9 / M8, HTC Desire Eye, HTC One remix
Xiaomi Mi3, Mi4, Mi Note, and more
Asus Transformer T100, Asus Zenfone 2
ZTE Axon Pro
Yota Phone 2
For Optimal Use:
Not compatible with iPad Pro.
For Nexus 5X and 6P, only regular charging speed is possible using a USB-A to USB-C cable.
Use your original cable or a third-party-certified one (such as MFi).
- Input: 12V/24V
- Output: 5V==3A, 9V==2A, 12V==2A
- What should I do if the LED stops illuminating and PowerDrive+ 1 stops working?
- 1. Ensure that the car charger is securely inserted into the socket. 2. It is possible that the car's socket is defective. Test the charger in a different car. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com within your 18-month warranty period.
- What if PowerDrive+ 1's LED is working, but my device isn't charging?
- It is possible that the device's charging port is defective. Please try the charger with a different device, and cable to determine whether there is still an issue. If the problem persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within your 18-month warranty period.
- What kind of USB charging cables should I use with PowerDrive+ 1?
- To ensure the utmost safety and performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable (OEM) or a certified third-party cable to charge your device.
- What should I do if PowerDrive+ 1 charges my device slowly?
- 1. Confirm if your device supports Quick Charge 3.0. Only Quick Charge 3.0 supported devices will be charged at compatible speed. 2. If the charger is charging your Quick Charge 3.0 supported device slowly, your cable may be faulty. To troubleshoot, try using a different Quick Charge 3.0 compatible cable. If the issue persists, please email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
Safe & Secure
Pay with Ease