PowerDrive 2 Alloy Metal Mini Car Charger
- Double Duty - Twin USB-A ports pump out a combined 24W—enough to provide a full-speed charge to 2 phones at once. (Not compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge.)
- Ultra-Compact - The super-small design conserves space, allowing seamless access to the rest of your dashboard.
- Heavy Metal - Finished with a scratch-resistant alloy surface to match even the most pristine vehicle interiors.
- Premium Components - Gold-plated circuitry reduces heat while charging to maximize charging speed and efficiency.
PowerDrive 2 Alloy
High-octane, dual-port charging in a scratch-resistant aluminum shell.
This charger is built to fit almost flush with your dash, letting you reach other ports, the radio dial, or that all-important coffee.
- Superior Safety with MultiProtect
- Fits Nearly Flush with the Dashboard (Easy to Take Out)
- Charge 2 Devices Simultaneously
Anker’s exclusive MultiProtect safety system provides complete protection for you and your devices.
Built to take up as little space as possible; keeping everything else in reach.
The ridged end allows instant, struggle-free plugging and unplugging.
The first PowerDrive charger to feature a tough and sleek aluminum alloy exterior.
No wider than a quarter, this charger takes up only as much space as it needs to charge 2 devices at once, and not a millimeter more.
The Anker Advantage
HHigh-speed charging. Advanced technology. Join our family of over 30 million happy users, and change the way you charge.
PowerDrive 2 Alloy
The Compact, Metallic 2-Port Car Charger
Hit the road with twin USB-A charging ports equipped with Anker's world-famous PowerIQ technology. Charge your phone and a passenger's at full-speed—simultaneously.
Designed to fit perfectly in your car's DC outlet, without getting in the way of other ports, the radio knobs, or your coffee.
Built with a sleek and shiny aluminum alloy exterior that's completely scratch-resistant.
Race to the Finish
Ordinary car chargers experience reductions in charging speed during periods of extended use. PowerDrive 2 Alloy eliminates this slowdown with interior gold-plated circuitry, specially designed to prevent overheating.
iPhone XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 Plus / 8 / 7 Plus / 7 / 6S / 6 iPad mini 2 / 3 / 4, iPad Pro 10.5 inch Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e / S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+ / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7 Huawei P10 / Mate 9 / Mate 20X / Mate 20 Pro LG G7 / V30+, Google Pixel / Pixel 3XL, Nexus 5X / 6P, Sony XZ2 Premium, Sony XZ3, and more (cables sold separately)
PowerDrive 2 Alloy is designed to fit DC vehicle ports with minimal protrusion, although some may occur depending on the size of your car's DC port.
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM