PowerDrive 2 Elite with Lightning Connector
The Optimized Dual-Device Car Charger
Anker’s patented PowerIQ detects optimum charging protocols while exclusive VoltageBoost overcomes cable resistance to deliver high-speed charging to any device. (Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported.)
Integrated cable with Lightning connector and USB port deliver a combined 24W of power to charge both driver and passenger at the same time.
Sleek and Convenient
Anti-slip carbon-fiber mesh grip provides seamless plugging and unplugging. Non-disruptive LED on the USB port ensures nighttime charging is effortless.
Our exclusive MultiProtect safety system provides surge protection, temperature control, short-circuit prevention and other advanced features to ensure total protection for you and your devices.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with friendly, easy-to-reach support.
A2213011 ： 848061063578 A2213021：848061063127
- What if PowerDrive 2 Elite isn't charging when a device is plugged in?
- 1. Try using a different cable. We recommend using the cable that came with your device. 2. Try charging a different device. 3. Try using PowerDrive 2 Elite in another vehicle. If the problem persists, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which cable should I use with PowerDrive 2 Elite?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a certified third-party cable.
- What should I do if PowerDrive 2 Elite is not charging my devices quickly?
- 1. PowerDrive 2 Elite does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge. Quick Charge-enabled devices will be charged at normal speed. 2. Try using a different device or cable to see if the issue persists. If you continue experiencing slow charging speeds, please reach out to us with your device and car information at email@example.com
- What should I do if PowerDrive 2 Elite does not fit in my car's cigarette lighter?
- PowerDrive 2 Elite is designed to fit any car’s cigarette lighter. Try testing the charger in a different car first. If there still appears to be a problem with fit, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Please refer to your device’s user manual and/or original OEM charging adapter. For further assistance, contact your device’s manufacturer.
- What is the ideal operating temperature for PowerDrive 2 Elite?
- PowerDrive 2 Elite can operate at temperatures ranging from 0°C TO 40°C and can be stored in temperatures ranging from -20°C TO +70°C.
- Does PowerDrive 2 Elite draw power when plugged in while the car is off?
- PowerDrive 2 Elite will not consume power or charge devices when the car is turned off. The standby power consumption is rated at less than 0.2W.
- What should I do if some of the ports stop working?
- If a certain port is not working properly, this may mean that PowerDrive 2 Elite internal safety switch has been triggered. To reset the switch: 1. Unplug PowerDrive 2 Elite from the power outlet and remove any attached USB cables. 2. Wait 5 minutes, then plug back in. You may also try using a different USB cable.
- What's the difference between PowerDrive 2 and PowerDrive 2 Elite?
- PowerDrive 2 Elite is the upgraded version of PowerDrive 2. The output of both chargers is the same. However, PowerDrive 2 Elite is designed to be compatible with more cars, and is slightly heavier than PowerDrive 2.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info