PowerDrive Elite 2
PowerDrive Elite 2 Ports
The 2-Port USB Car Charger
Anker's patented PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies detect optimum charging protocols and reduce cable resistance to deliver full-speed charging to any device.
Charging For 2
24W from twin USB ports provide enough power to provide simultaneous, high-speed charging for both driver and passenger.
Sleek and Convenient
Ultra-compact design to stay out of the way when plugged in. Soft LED allows you to find your ports quickly at night. Anti-slip carbon-fiber mesh grip provides easy removal and orientation.
Our exclusive MultiProtect safety system provides surge protection, temperature control and more advanced features to ensure total protection for you and your devices.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
- Shipping Weight : 2.2 ounces
- Item Weight : 1.1 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches
- What if PowerDrive 2 Elite isn't charging when a device is plugged in?
- 1. Try using a different cable. We recommend using the cable that came with your device. 2. Try charging a different device. 3. Try using PowerDrive 2 Elite in another vehicle. If the problem persists, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Which cable should I use with PowerDrive 2 Elite?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a certified third-party cable.
- What should I do if PowerDrive 2 Elite is not charging my devices quickly?
- 1. PowerDrive 2 Elite does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge. Quick Charge-enabled devices will be charged at normal speed. 2. Try using a different device or cable to see if the issue persists. If you continue experiencing slow charging speeds, please reach out to us with your device and car information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What should I do if PowerDrive 2 Elite does not fit in my car's cigarette lighter?
- PowerDrive 2 Elite is designed to fit any car’s cigarette lighter. Try testing the charger in a different car first. If there still appears to be a problem with fit, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Documents & Drivers
Car Charger Doc - A2212
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM