PowerDrive PD 2
With dual ports crammed full of high-speed charging technology, PowerDrive PD 2 has a lot going on under the hood.Kick your charging into high gear with a USB-C Power Delivery port, charging flagship smartphones and tablets at top speed. Detect connected standard USB devices to deliver an optimized charge with the Anker-exclusive PowerIQ port.
- Power Delivery for USB-C Phones and Tablets
- PowerIQ for Standard USB Devices
- Compact Size
- Universal Compatibility
The power to charge USB-C devices at full speed.
Anker’s MultiProtect safety system provides total protection for you and your devices.
LED Power Indicator
Instantly locate your charge, even while driving at night.
PowerDrive PD 2
The 2-Port Power Delivery Car Charger
From Anker, America's Leading Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 30 million+ happy users and counting
Under the Hood
Equipped with 1 18W USB-C Power Delivery port, and 1 12W legacy USB port with PowerIQ, to simultaneously charge 2 devices up to 1-and-a-half hours faster than other chargers.
Advanced Safety Features
Your car provides the airbags, we provide MultiProtect. Our exclusive safety system delivers surge protection, temperature control, and more—ensuring total protection for you and your devices.
iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6 Plus, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro 2018
Galaxy S9/S9+/S8/S8+/S7, Note 8/7
Google Pixel 3/2/XL, Nexus 5X/6P, LG G5/G6, HTC 10, and More
PowerDrive PD 2 is designed to charge phones and tablets. To charge laptops like MacBook and Huawei Matebook at full speed, you will need a charger with at least 30W output.
At a Glance
Input: 12V / 24V ⎓ 4A; USB-C Output: 5V ⎓ 3A / 9V ⎓ 2A ; USB-A Output: 5V ⎓ 2.4A (max.).
Dimensions: 35.7 x 35.7 x 68.6 mm / 1.41 x 1.41 x 2.70 in; Weight: 35 g / 1.23 oz
For iPhone charging, connect to the PD port using a USB-C to Lightning cable.
Not Compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge.
Documents & Drivers
Car Charger Doc - A2720
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM