PowerDrive Speed 2
The Accelerated 2-Port USB Car Charger
3 cutting-edge technologies combine to deliver the fastest possible charge to any device. Charge compatible devices up to 80% in just 35 minutes with Quick Charge 3.0. Patented PowerIQ and VoltageBoost deliver high-speed charging to non-Quick Charge devices.
Quick Charge Compatible Models:
Samsung Galaxy S7 / S6 / S6 Edge / Edge Plus, Note 5 / Note 4 / Edge
Motorola Droid Turbo, Moto X 2014
LG G4, LG G5, LG G Flex2, LG V10
HTC One M9 / M8, HTC Desire Eye, HTC One remix
Xiaomi Mi3, Mi4, Mi Note, and more
Dual ports pump out 39W of power. Simultaneously charge power-hungry USB devices at full speed.
Sleek and Convenient
Ultra-compact design gives PowerDrive Speed 2 a low profile while in use. Soft LED makes it easy to find your ports at night. The anti-slip carbon-fiber mesh grip ensure convenient removal and orientation.
Our exclusive MultiProtect safety system provides surge protection, temperature control and more advanced features to ensure total protection for you and your devices.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Not compatible with Mazda CX-5 2014, Mazda 3 2012, and Mazda 3 2013.
Not compatible with full-speed charging for Note 9, S9, and S9+. These devices will charge at normal speed.
- Output:3.6-6.5V=3A, 6.5-9V=2A, 9-12V=1.5A
- Size:65 x 35 x 35mm / 2.6 x 1.4 x 1.4in
- Weight:40g / 1.4oz
- What if PowerDrive Speed 2 isn't charging when a device is plugged in?
- 1. Try using a different cable. We recommend using the cable that came with your device. 2. Try charging a different device. 3. Try using PowerDrive Speed 2 in another vehicle. If the problem persists, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Which cable should I use with PowerDrive Speed 2?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a certified third-party cable.
- What should I do if PowerDrive Speed 2 is not charging my devices quickly?
- Try using a different device or cable to see if the issue persists. If you continue experiencing slow charging speeds, please reach out to us with your device and car information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What should I do if PowerDrive Speed 2 does not fit in my car's cigarette lighter?
- PowerDrive Speed 2 is designed to fit any car’s cigarette lighter. Try testing the charger in a different car first. If there still appears to be a problem with fit, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Please refer to your device’s user manual and/or original OEM charging adapter. For further assistance, contact your device’s manufacturer.
- What is the ideal operating temperature for PowerDrive Speed 2?
- PowerDrive Speed 2 can operate at temperatures ranging from 0°C TO 40°C and can be stored in temperatures ranging from -20°C TO +70°C.
- Does PowerDrive Speed 2 draw power when plugged in while the car is off?
- PowerDrive Speed 2 will not consume power or charge devices when the car is turned off. The standby power consumption is rated at less than 0.2W.
- What should I do if some of the ports stop working?
- If a certain port is not working properly, this may mean that PowerDrive Speed 2’s internal safety switch has been triggered. To reset the switch: 1. Unplug PowerDrive Speed 2 from the power outlet and remove any attached USB cables. 2. Wait 5 minutes, then plug back in. You may also try using a different USB cable.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info