PowerExpand Elite 13-in-1 Thunderbolt 3 Dock
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Incredible Expansion: Equipped with dual Thunderbolt 3 ports, 2 USB-C ports, 4 USB-A ports, an HDMI port, an Ethernet port, SD/microSD card slots, and a 3.5 mm AUX port.
- Unparalleled Charging Options: With 85W and 15W Thunderbolt 3 ports plus an 18W USB-C Power Delivery port, PowerExpand offers multiple ways to get a high-speed charge for anything from laptops to phones and more.
- Media Display: The Thunderbolt 3 port supports 5K@60Hz while the HDMI port supports a resolution of 4K@60Hz. Connect to both simultaneously to enjoy crystal-clear streaming or mirroring across 2 displays.
- What You Get: PowerExpand Elite 13-in-1 Thunderbolt 3 Dock, 180W power adapter, Thunderbolt 3 cable (2.3 ft), welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and great customer service.
Connect Everything Imaginable
A total of 13 ports offer unparalleled functionality. From high-speed charging to high-definition media display, ultra-fast data transfer to crystal clear audio output—PowerExpand has it all.
Fast-Charging to Multiple Devices
The 85W Thunderbolt 3 port provides enough power to fully charge a MacBook Pro 13.3ʺ in less than 2 hours, while an 18W Power Delivery USB-C port can charge an iPhone 11 in just 1.75 hours.
Transfer Files in Seconds
The Thunderbolt 3 port supports a bandwidth of up to 40Gbps—enough to transfer a 20GB file in just over 6 seconds. SD and microSD card slots support virtually all SD card formats for seamless access to photos and other media files.
Total Multimedia Connectivity
Connect to multiple monitors via the Thunderbolt 3 and HDMI ports for a simpler and more productive experience. The Thunderbolt 3 port also supports dual 4K@60Hz displays via a USB-C to dual HDMI splitter (not included). A 3.5mm AUX port lets you listen to music or take part in meetings in full 48 kHz/16-bit digital transmission.
Model Number: A8396
PowerExpand Elite 13-in-1 Thunderbolt 3 Dock
The All-in-One Docking Station
What’s in The Box:
PowerExpand Elite 13-in-1 Thunderbolt 3 Dock,180W Power Adapter, Thunderbolt 3 Cable (2.3 ft), Welcome Guide.
Dimensions and Weight
Height: 125.8 mm / 4.9 in
Width: 88.5 mm / 3.5 in
Depth: 41.9 mm / 1.6 in
Weight: 490 g / 17.3 oz
MacBook Air 2020/2019/2018, MacBook Pro 2020/2019/2018/2017/2016; XPS, Inspiron 7000, Latitude 7000/5000; EliteBook; Yoga X1/C900/C700, ThinkPad X390/T490/T590; Swift 7/5/3, Spin 7/5/3; ZenBook Pro Duo; NoteBook 9 Pro, NoteBook 9 Pen, NoteBook 9, and more.
System Requirements: The host device must support Power Delivery and DisplayPort Alt Mode or USB-C 3.1 (generation 1 or 2).
Compatible Operating Systems
macOS 10.12, Windows 8/10, iPadOS, Linux OS
Frequently Asked Questions
1: Will this dock work with any laptop? How do I make sure my laptop works with this dock？
This dock works with laptops with a Thunderbolt 3 port, or with a USB-C port that supports DisplayPort Alt Mode and Power Delivery. To confirm the USB-C port function of your laptop, consult your user manual or contact your laptop’s manufacturer.
2: Do I need to install any drivers to use the dock?
For macOS and Windows 10 and 8.1, the operating system will download and install the necessary drivers automatically. For Windows 7 or Linux, please be sure your Intel Thunderbolt software is installed. You can contact our support team for confirmation.
3: What kind of cable should I use to connect the dock to my laptop?
It’s recommended that you use the included Thunderbolt 3 cable. If you need to use a different cable (due to loss etc.), then another Thunderbolt 3 cable would also be compatible.
4: How many external displays can this dock support and what are the maximum resolutions?
This dock supports connection to two external monitors—one connected via the HDMI 2.0 port, and another via the USB-C Thunderbolt 3 downstream port. You can also connect to a third monitor by connecting a USB-C to dual HDMI adapter to the Thunderbolt 3 downstream port. Below are the maximum resolutions:
1) Single monitor: 5K (5120 x 2880 @ 60Hz) via the Thunderbolt 3 downstream port; 4K (4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz) via the HDMI port.
2) Dual monitor: 4K (4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz) via the Thunderbolt 3 downstream port and HDMI port.
3) Triple monitor: 4K (4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz) via the HDMI port; 2 × 4K@30Hz via the Thunderbolt 3 downstream port using a USB-C to dual HDMI adapter.
5: Why does the dock feel warm?
When the dock is fully loaded, it’s normal for there to be some increase in temperature.
6: The charging output of the dock is listed as 85W, which is lower than my MacBook charger’s output. Will the dock still be able to power my MacBook?
This dock supports up to 85W of charging via the Thunderbolt 3 port on the back of the dock (indicated with a computer icon). It will charge slower than an 87W/96W MacBook charger, but it will still charge at a relatively high speed.
- Our Company
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- Where to Buy
- Media Coverage
- Corporate Purchase
- Student Beans
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- MAP Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- US (Bulk Sale Only) +1 (425) 256 4443 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM