PowerLine+ 6ft USB-C to USB 2.0 Cable
- Lasts 6X Longer
- High-Speed Charging
- Universal Compatibility
PowerLine+ USB-C to USB 2.0
The Premium Nylon-Braided Cable
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
Proven to last at least 6 times as long as other cables, it boasts a bend tolerance 6 times higher.
It is simply one of the most durable cables, ever. So strong, in fact, it will support a hanging weight over 80kg.
Engineered from exceptional materials and hardware; designed to ensure superior speed and reliability. Fully compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge and most other high-speed charging protocols. A 56k Ohm pull-up resistor provides worry-free use with any device.
PowerLine+ has been precision engineered to provide a secure and reliable fit with any USB-C device. Our rigorous In-house tests confirm seamless physical compatibility with all tested devices.
Fully Compatible Devices
- Galaxy S8/S8+/S9
- HTC 10
- Sony XZ
- LG V20/G5/G6
- Xiaomi 5
Compatible Devices (limited charging speeds)
- Nexus 5X/6P
- MacBook (2016)/MacBook Pro 13.3''/MacBook Pro 15.4''
- Nintendo Switch
- Google Chromebook/Pixel C
- Google Pixel/Pixel XL
- Huawei Mate 9/P10
- MOTO Z/Z Force
- One Plus 3
- What are some things to remember when using USB-C cables?
- This cable is not waterproof. Keep the connectors dry. Keep your cable away from pets.
- Can a USB-C to C 2.0 cable be used with a Power Delivery charger to charge a Power Delivery-compatible device at full speed?
- Yes, as long as your wall charger and device both support Power Delivery, this cable can achieve a 60W charge.
- Can USB-A to USB-C cables support Quick Charge ?
- USB-A to USB-C cables are compatible with Quick Charge, but do not support Power Delivery.
- Why won't my USB-C 3.1 cable sync data at 5Gbps?
- Anker USB-C 3.0 cables offer transfer speeds at 5Gbps. Please confirm both connected devices support USB 3.0. If one of the devices is not supported, the final transfer speed will not exceed that of the device with the lowest maximum transfer rate.
- Our Company
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- Where to Buy
- Media Coverage
- Corporate Purchase
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- MAP Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM