PowerLine+ II 3ft Lightning
- Staying Power: Lasts 30x longer than ordinary cables—proven in a laboratory environment to withstand 30000 bends.
- Amazing Strength: One of the toughest cables ever created, with tensile strength capable of withstanding 175 lbs.
- Apple Certification: MFi certified for flawless compatibility with Apple Lightning devices, ensuring the highest possible charging speeds.
- Innovative Portability: With a specialized carrying pouch designed to adjust the length of your cable for any occasion.
We'll notify you when this product is in stock. We don't share your address with anybody else.
PowerLine+ II Lightning Cable
The Ultra-Durable Cable That's Yours For Life
Withstand any twist, tug, and tangle with premium braided nylon fiber. And PowerLine+ II's elite internal components are built to last years, charge after charge.
Boasts Apple's MFi certification for Lightning cables, ensuring ideal charging speeds for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, and any other device with a Lightning interface.
Included travel pouch unzips from both ends, allowing you to adjust the length of your cable on the fly. Fit on any desk, table, or workspace, and charge with freedom wherever you go.
Choose from four brilliant colors: vibrant two-shade nylon braiding to match any device, purse, bag, or room. Stand out from the crowd and easily spot your cable—even in crowded or messy environments.
A Cable for Life
We're so confident in PowerLine+ II, we are offering a hassle-free replacement for all quality issues. Not for half a year, not for 18 months, but for an entire lifetime. It's the only cable you will ever need to buy.
iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5s, iPad Pro / Air / Air 2, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3 / mini 4, iPad (4th generation), iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod Touch (5th generation)
- Here are some tips to extend the lifespan of your Anker lightning cable:
- 1. Remember to unplug the cable from the adapter when not in use.
2. The Lightning connector is not waterproof. Please avoid storing your cable in high-humidity environments.
3. Use a little rubbing alcohol to wipe clean the Lightning connector surface occasionally and keep your charging port clean.
Documents & Drivers
Cable Doc -A8452
- Our Company
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- Where to Buy
- Media Coverage
- Corporate Purchase
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- MAP Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM