Powerline+ USB-C to USB-A [10ft]
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Lasts 6X Longer: Double-braided nylon exterior, toughened aramid fiber core and laser-welded connectors equip PowerLine+ with superior toughness from end-to-end.
- Fast Sync & Charge: Charges phones and tablets with USB-C ports at high speed. (Does not support high-speed charging for Google Pixel or Motorola Nexus.)
- Supreme Compatibility: Tested in-house with countless USB-C devices; proven to provide a fully compatible, secure and reliable fit.
- What You Get: Anker PowerLine+ C to USB 2.0 (10ft), our worry-free LIFETIME WARRANTY and friendly customer service.
PowerLine+ USB-C to USB 2.0
The Premium Nylon-Braided Cable
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
50 million+ happy users and counting
Proven to last at least 6 times as long as other cables, it boasts a bend tolerance 6 times higher.
It is simply one of the most durable cables, ever. So strong, in fact, it will support a hanging weight over 80kg.
Engineered from exceptional materials and hardware; designed to ensure superior speed and reliability. Fully compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge and most other high-speed charging protocols. A 56k Ohm pull-up resistor provides worry-free use with any device.
PowerLine+ has been precision engineered to provide a secure and reliable fit with any USB-C device. Our rigorous In-house tests confirm seamless physical compatibility with all tested devices.
Not compatible with Power Delivery.
This is a USB-C to full-size USB cable. This cable cannot connect to a micro-USB port.
Fully Compatible Devices
- Galaxy Note 8
- Galaxy S8/S8+/S9/S10
- HTC 10
- Sony XZ
- LG V20/G5/G6
- Xiaomi 5
Compatible Devices (limited charging speeds)
- iPad Pro 2018
- Nexus 5X/6P
- MacBook (2016)/MacBook Pro 13.3''/MacBook Pro 15.4''
- Google Chromebook/Pixel C
- Google Pixel/Pixel XL
- Huawei Mate 9/P10
- MOTO Z/Z Force
- One Plus 3
- Our Company
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- Where to Buy
- Media Coverage
- Corporate Purchase
- Student Beans
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- MAP Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- US (Bulk Sale Only) +1 (425) 256 4443 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM