PowerLine+ USB-C to USB 2.0
The Premium Nylon-Braided Cable
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
Proven to last at least 6 times as long as other cables, it boasts a bend tolerance 6 times higher.
It is simply one of the most durable cables, ever. So strong, in fact, it will support a hanging weight over 80kg.
Engineered from exceptional materials and hardware; designed to ensure superior speed and reliability. Fully compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge and most other high-speed charging protocols. A 56k Ohm pull-up resistor provides worry-free use with any device.
PowerLine+ has been precision engineered to provide a secure and reliable fit with any USB-C device. Our rigorous In-house tests confirm seamless physical compatibility with all tested devices.
Fully Compatible Devices
- Galaxy S8/S8+/S9
- HTC 10
- Sony XZ
- LG V20/G5/G6
- Xiaomi 5
Compatible Devices (limited charging speeds)
- Nexus 5X/6P
- MacBook (2016)/MacBook Pro 13.3''/MacBook Pro 15.4''
- Nintendo Switch
- Google Chromebook/Pixel C
- Google Pixel/Pixel XL
- Huawei Mate 9/P10
- MOTO Z/Z Force
- One Plus 3
- What are some things to remember when using USB-C cables?
- This cable is not waterproof. Keep the connectors dry. Keep your cable away from pets.
- Can a USB-C to C 2.0 cable be used with a Power Delivery charger to charge a Power Delivery-compatible device at full speed?
- Yes, as long as your wall charger and device both support Power Delivery, this cable can achieve a 60W charge.
- Can USB-A to USB-C cables support Quick Charge ?
- USB-A to USB-C cables are compatible with Quick Charge, but do not support Power Delivery.
- Why won't my USB-C 3.1 cable sync data at 5Gbps?
- Anker USB-C 3.0 cables offer transfer speeds at 5Gbps. Please confirm both connected devices support USB 3.0. If one of the devices is not supported, the final transfer speed will not exceed that of the device with the lowest maximum transfer rate.
- Why does the USB-C cable not fit my device?
- USB-C port structures can vary depending on device manufacturer. If the port has undergone heavy usage over time, a new USB-C cable may not fit perfectly with the adapter or the device. Anker USB-C cables are designed for maximum compatibility with different port states and use cases. If you find that your cable is not meeting your needs, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- What if my USB-C cable does not charge my phone?
- 1.Verify that your charger is capable of delivering a normal output, and that the port connector pins are not damaged or dirty. 2. Some phones use a directional variant of USB-C, for example Microsoft Lumia 950 XL, which must be connected to the cable only after the cable is first connected to your computer.
- Which Anker USB-C cables are certified for Type-C IF？
- Currently only A8485/A8465/A8481/A8482 have TID certification. We expect to release more cables with this certification in the future.
- Why do I have a moisture warning on my phone?
- This is a warning from the phone's software. Our cable is 100% insulated and passed extensive testing. The connector will not retain liquid. As long as the cable is not moistened and the user has not made contact with water or other liquid, the cable is safe to use.
- Manuals & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info