PowerLine 3ft USB-C to USB 3.0
PowerLine USB-C to USB 3.0
The World's incredibly Durable Data Cables
From ANKER, America's Cutting-Edge USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
Use any phone charger, portable charger or multi-port USB charger to charge your new MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel or other USB-C devices via this cable.
Transfer data to and from all your USB-C devices at speeds of up to 5 Gbps.
Thanks to USB-C's new user-friendly design, insert the cable connector the right way, every time.
PowerLine is reinforced with aramid fiber to give incredible strength. It boasts a bend lifespan over 5X higher than other USB cables.
Fully Compatible Devices
- Galaxy S8/S8+/S9
- HTC 10
- Sony XZ
- LG V20/G5/G6
- Xiaomi 5
Compatible Devices (limited charging speeds)
- Nexus 5X/6P
- MacBook (2016)/MacBook Pro 13.3''/MacBook Pro 15.4''
- Nintendo Switch
- Google Chromebook/Pixel C
- Google Pixel/Pixel XL
- Huawei Mate 9/P10
- MOTO Z/Z Force
- One Plus 3
-Galaxy S8, S8+, S9
- Length: (3ft / 0.9m)
- What if the cable does not charge my USB-C phone?
- Test the cable with a different USB-C device and USB charger.
- What if the USB-C to USB-A cable won't Quick Charge my phone?
- USB-C to USB-A cables do not support Power Delivery, and will not allow a 5V/3A charge. We suggest you use your original USB-C charger and an Anker USB-C to USB-C cable.
- Why does the Quick Charge icon not appear when using this cable?
- 1. Quick Charge phones require Quick Charge chargers. Ensure you are using a charger that supports Quick Charge. 2. If your phone supports Power Delivery (PD), make sure you're using a USB-C to USB-C cable and that your charger supports PD. USB-A to USB-C cables do not support PD. 3. If these tips don't help then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID and phone model.
- Why won't my USB-C 3.0 cable sync data at 5Gbps?
- Anker USB-C 3.0 cables offer transfer speeds at 5Gbps. Please confirm your device and computer both support USB 3.0. If the issue turns out to be our product, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We will try to make things right for you.
Documents & Drivers
Cable Doc -A8163
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM