PowerLine II 3ft USB-C to USB-C 3.1
We'll notify you when this product is in stock. We don't share your address with anybody else.
PowerLine II USB-C 3.1 Gen2
The Cable That's Yours For Life
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
Transfer data up to 10Gbps (an HD movie or over 100 music albums in as little as 3 seconds). Or send audio and 4K video signal directly between devices.
One of the first USB-C cables to fully utilize USB Power Delivery and an E-marker chip. PowerLine safely and reliably delivers up to 100W of power—there isn't and never will be a USB-C device that it doesn't charge at maximum speed.
Speed and Safety
PowerLine II is completely authorized by USB technology's leading association—proven to work flawlessly and safely with any and all USB-C devices. Sync & Charge with total peace of mind.
Lasts a Lifetime
To show our belief in PowerLine II, we are offering a hassle-free replacement for all quality issues. Not for half a year, not for 18 months, but for an entire lifetime. It really will be the last cable you ever need to buy.
Compatible Devices Include
Macbook Pro 13.3"(60W)
MacBook Pro 15.4"(87W)
Samsung Nexus 6P
Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+
- What are some things to remember when using USB-C cables?
- This cable is not waterproof. Keep the connectors dry. Keep your cable away from pets.
- Can a USB-C to C 2.0 cable be used with a Power Delivery charger to charge a Power Delivery-compatible device at full speed?
- Yes, as long as your wall charger and device both support Power Delivery, this cable can achieve a 60W charge.
- Can USB-A to USB-C cables support Quick Charge ?
- USB-A to USB-C cables are compatible with Quick Charge, but do not support Power Delivery.
- Why won't my USB-C 3.1 cable sync data at 5Gbps?
- Anker USB-C 3.0 cables offer transfer speeds at 5Gbps. Please confirm both connected devices support USB 3.0. If one of the devices is not supported, the final transfer speed will not exceed that of the device with the lowest maximum transfer rate.
Documents & Drivers
Cable Doc -A8485
- Our Company
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- Where to Buy
- Media Coverage
- Corporate Purchase
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- MAP Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM