Powerline III Lightning Cable
- Built to Last: With a 25,000-bend lifespan, this iPhone charger cable will probably outlast your phone.
- Slimmer Than Ever: An optimized internal structure means the latest generation of PowerLine is even slimmer than its predecessors — with no reduction in strength.
- Certified Compatible: MFi certified for flawless compatibility with Apple Lightning devices, ensuring safe charging at the highest possible speed.
- High-Speed Data: Transfer movies, music, or an entire photo library in seconds with 480Mbps transfer speeds.
Confirmed through rigorous lab testing to withstand over 25,000 bends.
Textured grooves on the head of the cable provide improved grip for easier plug and pull.
The optimized internal layout is designed to reduce size without sacrificing strength.
The protective coating prevents dirt and grime from seeping into the cable’s surface. Wipe with a wet cloth to clean.
Transfer movies, music, or an entire photo library in seconds with 480Mbps data speeds.
The Anker Advantage
High-speed charging. Leading technology. Join our family of over 30 million happy users, and change the way you charge.
PowerLine III USB-A Cable with Lightning Connector
The Slim and Durable Lightning Cable
MFi certified to work flawlessly with any device that uses a Lightning connector.
Our cables are as tough as ever, with tensile strength capable of supporting 175 lbs without breaking.
Don’t worry about dullness or yellowing. Thanks to the dirt-resistant coating, a quick wipe with a wet cloth will have your cable looking as good as new.
A Cable for Life
We’re so confident in PowerLine III, we are offering a hassle-free replacement for all quality issues. Not for half a year, not for 18 months, but for an entire lifetime. It’s the only cable you will ever need to buy.
iPhone XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5s
iPad Air / Air 2
iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3 / mini 4, iPad (4th generation)
iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation)
- Here are some tips to extend the lifespan of your Anker lightning cable:
- 1. Remember to unplug the cable from the adapter when not in use.
2. The Lightning connector is not waterproof. Please avoid storing your cable in high-humidity environments.
3. Use a little rubbing alcohol to wipe clean the Lightning connector surface occasionally and keep your charging port clean.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM