PowerLine USB-C to USB 3.0 (5-Pack)
The Incredibly Durable Data Cable
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
10 million+ happy users and counting
Use any phone charger, portable charger or multi-port USB charger to charge your new MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel or other USB-C devices via this cable.
Transfer data to and from all your USB-C devices at speeds of up to 5 Gbps.
Thanks to USB-C's new user-friendly design, insert the cable connector the right way, every time.
PowerLine is reinforced with aramid fiber to give incredible strength. It boasts a bend lifespan over 5X higher than other USB cables.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Compatible Devices Include:
Apple MacBook (12-inch, 2015)
Google ChromeBook Pixel (2015)
Nokia N1 Tablet
Samsung Galaxy TabPro S
This cable will not charge Nexus 5X or 6P, Moto Z, Huawei Mate 9, or OnePlus 3 at full speed.
The USB-C connector may not fit perfectly with Sony XZ, or LG V20, Google Pixel XL, Sony Xperia XZ, or Nintendo Switch.
If you are not sure if your device is compatible with this cable, contact our customer service.
- Dimensions: 35.4 x 0.5 x 0.2 inches
- Weight: 1.12 ounces
- Are your cables equipped with 56K Ohm resistors?
- Only USB-C to USB-A cables and USB-C to Micro USB adapters are equipped with 56K Ohm resistors.
- What is the difference between Quick Charge 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0
- Quoted from Qualcomm: Quick Charge 1.0 is able to charge up to 40% faster than conventional charging. Quick Charge 2.0 increases the charge time advantage up to 75%, as well as introducing an array of compatible accessories including wall adapters, car adapters, and power banks. Quick Charge 3.0 is engineered to refuel devices up to four times faster than conventional charging. It is designed to charge twice as fast as Quick Charge 1.0 and to be 38 percent more efficient than Quick Charge 2.0. Now consumers can spend even less time charging, and can grab and go more quickly. Quick Charge 3.0 employs Intelligent Negotiation for Optimum Voltage (INOV), an algorithm which allows your portable device to determine what power level to request at any point in time, enabling optimum power transfer while maximizing efficiency. It also supports wider voltage options, allowing a mobile device to dynamically adjust to the ideal voltage level supported by that specific device. Specifically, Quick Charge 3.0 offers a more granular range of voltages: 200mV increments, from 3.6V to 20V. That way your phone can target one of dozens of power levels. Quick Charge 3.0 is 100 percent backward-compatible with Quick Charge 1.0 and Quick Charge 2.0 devices, and it supports a broad range of connectors: Quick Charge 3.0 can be implemented with USB Type-A, USB micro, USB Type-C, or proprietary connectors.
- What is the difference between USB 3.1 Gen1 and USB 3.1 Gen2?
- USB 3.1 Gen1 offers data transfer speeds of 5 Gbps, while USB 3.1 Gen2 offers 10 Gbps.
- Will USB-C to USB-C cables charge my device with PD?
- If your device and wall charger support PD then yes.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM