PowerPort+ 1 with Quick Charge 3.0
The Premium USB Wall Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Gives the fastest possible charge to any compatible phone or tablet, charging a phone up to 80% in 35 minutes—up to 4x faster than standard chargers.
Unrivaled USB Efficiency
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 is 38% more efficient than the previous version, Quick Charge 2.0. That means less time waiting around and more time for you.
A foldable plug, compact size and international voltage compatibility (AC 100-240V) make it the ideal travel companion.
Quick Charge Devices Include:
Galaxy S7/S6/Edge/Edge Plus
Galaxy Note 4/5/Edge
LG G Flex2
HTC One A9/M9
Xperia Z3/Z3 Compact/Z3 Tablet Compact/Z4 Tablet
and many more (consult your device's technical specs to confirm compatibility)
For Optimal Use:
- Not compatible with iPad Pro.
- For Nexus 5X and 6P, only regular charging speed is possible using a USB-A to USB-C cable.
- Use your original cable, or one certified by a third party (such as MFi).
- Dimensions:2.1 x 2.2 x 1.1 inches
- Weight:3.2 ounces
- Can I charge the non-quick enabel device with this charger?
- Yes. The PowerPort+ 1 charger is compatible with the Power IQ. The PowerIQ intelligently identifies your device and adapts to its specific charging protocol.
- What color will the indicator display when a device is being charged?
- There is only a blue LED indicator of the charger.
- What should I do if the charger does not work?
- Please try the charger in other outlets. If the issue persists, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What should I do if the charger does not charge the device quickly?
- Please contact us via email@example.com, and tell us your phone model and how long the charger takes to charge your device.
- Can I use the PowerPort+ 1 charger in other contries?
- Yes, PowerPort Speed 2 features international voltage compatibility for 100-240V. However, because the plug is designed for the country to which it was originally shipped, you may need to use a plug adapter when traveling.
- If PowerPort+ 1 charger is plugged into an outlet without any devices connected, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- PowerPort+ 1 will consume almost no power in this state. Its standby power consumption is rated at less than 0.3W.
- Manuals & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info