The Ultra-Portable USB Wall Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
Charge Fast, Live More
Anker's advanced PowerIQ technology detects and adapts to your device's unique charging protocol, to deliver a tailored-high speed charge—getting you away from the wall faster.
One of the smallest 2-port chargers you've ever seen. The foldable plug which snaps effortly out for charging, then back in to fit in any size bag or pocket.
Two for One
Turn one outlet into a compact charging station. Charge two devices simultaneously and save even more time for the most important things.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
This charger does not support Quick Charge 3.0. Devices equipped with Quick Charge, like the Samsung Galaxy series, will charge at normal speeds.
LED indicator will illuminate and stay a constant blue when plugged in, regardless of whether or not a connected device is fully charged.
Input: AC 100-240V-0.7A 50-60Hz
Output: 5.0V=4.8A (2.4A Max Per Port)
- Dimensions:2.1 x 2.1 x 1.1 inches
- Weight:4 ounces
Documents & Drivers
- How do I know when PowerPort II is charging my devices?
- To ensure the utmost safety and performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable (OEM) or a certified third-party cable (MFI) to charge your devices with PowerPort II.
- What kind of USB charging cables should I use with PowerPort II?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a certified third-party cable.
- What should I do if any port or ports stop working?
- If any port or ports stop working, it may be due to a faulty cable, not PowerPort II itself. Try charging with different cables. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com to claim your 18-month warranty.
- What if PowerPort II's LED is working but my device isn't charging?
- If the LED is working but your device is not charging, your cable may be faulty. Try charging with different cables. If the problem persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your 18-month warranty.
- What should I do if PowerPort II is not responding to my devices (i.e. the LED indicator stops illuminating even though my devices are plugged in)?
- If PowerPort II is unresponsive when your devices are plugged in, please: 1. Check to ensure that PowerPort II is securely plugged into an outlet. 2. Try PowerPort II in a different outlet. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com. Request sent to owner.
- What if the PowerPort II charges my device(s) slowly?
- 1. Your cable may be faulty. Try using a different cable. 2. Check that the total input current required by your devices is not higher than 4.8A. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty if the above do not resolve the problem. Request sent to owner.
- My device charges at 1A, will PowerPort II's 4.8A output harm it?
- No, PowerPort II will only supply the maximum charge current that your device requires.
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Refer to your device’s user manual, original OEM charging adapter, contact the manufacturer, or search online to find this information.
- When PowerPort II is plugged into an outlet but has no devices plugged in, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- PowerPort II will consume almost no power in this state. Its standby power consumption rate is less than 0.3W.
- Can I use PowerPort II in other countries?
- Yes. PowerPort II is compatible with 100-240V outlets, which means you can use it anywhere in the world as long as you have the right wall plug.
- What are the differences between Power Port 2, Power Port Elite and PowerPort II?
- 1. The input and output of all of three wall chargers are the same (Input: AC 100-240V; Output: 5V/4.8A, 2.4A max per port). 2. Compared with PowerPort 2 and PowerPort Elite, PowerPort II is super-compact (3.8 ounces), with a foldable plug for enhanced portability. 3. PowerPort II is a newer product with an upgraded design and integrated circuit (IC). 4. Both PowerPort Elite and PowerPort II have a blue LED indicator. PowerPort 2's LED will remain blue in standby mode, and turn green when charging devices. Request sent to owner.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
Copyright © 2019 Anker Innovations Limited