PowerPort II 2
Dual Port 24W Ultra-Compact Travel Charger with Foldable Plug, for iPhone 8 / 8 Plus / X, iPad Pro / Air 2 / mini 3 / mini 4, Samsung S4 / S5, and More
- High-Speed Charging with PowerIQ
- Compact and Portable
- Dual USB Ports
PowerPort II 2
The Ultra-Portable USB Wall Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
Charge Fast, Live More
Anker's advanced PowerIQ technology detects and adapts to your device's unique charging protocol, to deliver a tailored-high speed charge—getting you away from the wall faster.
One of the smallest 2-port chargers you've ever seen. The foldable plug which snaps effortly out for charging, then back in to fit in any size bag or pocket.
Two for One
Turn one outlet into a compact charging station. Charge two devices simultaneously and save even more time for the most important things.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
This charger does not support Quick Charge 3.0. Devices equipped with Quick Charge, like the Samsung Galaxy series, will charge at normal speeds.
LED indicator will illuminate and stay a constant blue when plugged in, regardless of whether or not a connected device is fully charged.
Input: AC 100-240V-0.7A 50-60Hz
Output: 5.0V=4.8A (2.4A Max Per Port)
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 2.1 x 1.1 inches
- Weight: 4 ounces
- How do I know when PowerPort II is charging my devices?
- To ensure the utmost safety and performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable (OEM) or a certified third-party cable (MFI) to charge your devices with PowerPort II.
- What kind of USB charging cables should I use with PowerPort II?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a certified third-party cable.
- What should I do if any port or ports stop working?
- If any port or ports stop working, it may be due to a faulty cable, not PowerPort II itself. Try charging with different cables. If the problem persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your 18-month warranty.
- What if PowerPort II's LED is working but my device isn't charging?
- If the LED is working but your device is not charging, your cable may be faulty. Try charging with different cables. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com to claim your 18-month warranty.
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
Copyright © 2020 Anker Technology (UK) Ltd