- USB-C and Original USB
- High-Speed Charging
- Compact and Portable
PowerPort II with Power Delivery and PowerIQ 2.0
The High-Speed Charge-Everything Wall Charger
Forget about taking multiple wall adapters everywhere you go. With one dedicated USB-C Power Delivery port and one port equipped with Anker’s world-famous PowerIQ 2.0 technology, you can charge nearly any device you own—all from a single charger.
The Need for Speed
Charge any standard USB device as fast as possible with PowerIQ 2.0, Anker’s signature technology. USB-C devices get a blazing-fast 30W charge from the dedicated Power Delivery port.
Your Travel Companion
A tough, compact build constructed from premium components ensures PowerPort II goes wherever you need it. Built-in MultiProtect technology provides absolute safety for you and your devices while you charge, and the soft LED indicator unobtrusively shows powered-on status.
After Sale Service
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support "Charge-and-Play."
After connecting to iPhone (8/8 Plus/X), fast charging (9V) will begin automatically, regardless of whether you hear one charging indicator sound or two.
For iPhone charging, connect to the PD port using a USB-C to Lightning cable.
- Dimensions:2.7 x 2.7 x 1.1 in
- Weight:5.3 oz
- Which cable should I use with this wall charger?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable, a certified third-party cable.
- Is it safe to use this PD port to charge devices that do not have Power Delivery?
- Yes. Anker’s MultiProtect 11-point safety system ensures total peace of mind while you charge.
- When this wall charger is plugged into an outlet but has no devices plugged in, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- This wall charger will consume almost no power in this state. Its standby power consumption is rated at less than 0.5W.
- Can I use this wall charger in other countries?
- Yes, ths wall charger features international voltage compatibility for 100-240V. However, because the plug is designed for the country to which it was originally shipped, you may need to use a plug adapter when traveling.
- My device is not charging. What should I do?
- Please try a different outlet or device. If the problem persists, reach out to us with device model at email@example.com.
- What should I do if I'm experiencing slow charging speeds?
- 1. Try using a different cable. We recommend using the original cable that came with your device. 2. Please ensure that the device you want to charge is with the right charging port 3. Please ensure that the input current required by the device you want to charge is not higher than the output of the charger. If the problem persists, reach out to us with device model and charging speed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- My device charges at 1A, will the 19.5W IQ 2.0 port harm it?
- No. The IQ 2.0 port will only supply the maximum current allowed by your device, up to 19.W from this port. When using this port with a device only capable of drawing 1A, only 1A will be supplied.
- Manuals & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info