PowerPort II with Power Delivery
- USB-C and Original USB
- High-Speed Charging
- Compact and Portable
PowerPort II with Power Delivery and PowerIQ 2.0
The High-Speed Charge-Everything Wall Charger
Forget about taking multiple wall adapters everywhere you go. With one dedicated USB-C Power Delivery port and one port equipped with Anker’s world-famous PowerIQ 2.0 technology, you can charge nearly any device you own—all from a single charger.
The Need for Speed
Charge any standard USB device as fast as possible with PowerIQ 2.0, Anker’s signature technology. USB-C devices get a blazing-fast 30W charge from the dedicated Power Delivery port.
Your Travel Companion
A tough, compact build constructed from premium components ensures PowerPort II goes wherever you need it. Built-in MultiProtect technology provides absolute safety for you and your devices while you charge, and the soft LED indicator unobtrusively shows powered-on status.
After Sale Service
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support "Charge-and-Play."
After connecting to iPhone (8/8 Plus/X), fast charging (9V) will begin automatically, regardless of whether you hear one charging indicator sound or two.
For iPhone charging, connect to the PD port using a USB-C to Lightning cable.
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.7 x 1.1 in
- Weight: 5.3 oz
- My device charges at 1A, will the 19.5W IQ 2.0 port harm it?
- No. The IQ 2.0 port will only supply the maximum current allowed by your device, up to 19.W from this port. When using this port with a device only capable of drawing 1A, only 1A will be supplied.
- What should I do if I'm experiencing slow charging speeds?
- 1. Try using a different cable. We recommend using the original cable that came with your device. 2. Please ensure that the device you want to charge is with the right charging port 3. Please ensure that the input current required by the device you want to charge is not higher than the output of the charger. If the problem persists, reach out to us with device model and charging speed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- My device is not charging. What should I do?
- Please try a different outlet or device. If the problem persists, reach out to us with device model at email@example.com.
- Can I use this wall charger in other countries?
- Yes, ths wall charger features international voltage compatibility for 100-240V. However, because the plug is designed for the country to which it was originally shipped, you may need to use a plug adapter when traveling.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM