PowerPort Solar Lite 2
Anker PowerPort Solar Lite
Charge with the power of the sun.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
When you're out enjoying the great outdoors, enjoy yet another perk: free limitless power. Simply spread out the solar panels or attach to your pack to start repowering your gadgets.
Fast Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ discovers and replicates your device's original charging protocol to provide its fastest possible charging speed up to 2.1 amps overall (with enough direct sunlight).
Compact dimensions (11 × 6.3in folded or 18.9 × 11.in opened) and rugged elastic loops on the top and four corners make attaching it to a backpack, tree branch, or tent a synch. Super lightweight (12.5oz) and slim foldable design ensure it easily fits in your daypack.
Industrial-strength PET plastic faced solar panels sewn into high-wear polyester canvas ensure it's able to withstand the trials of your outdoor adventures.
Short circuit and surge protection technology keep you and your devices safe.
For Optimal Use:
• Ability to charge your device dependent on sufficient sunlight.
• While the polyester canvas provides some water protection, we recommend minimizing moisture exposure to protect electrical components.
• Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices.
This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
Not a battery. Does not hold its own charge.
May only charge in direct sunlight.
- Output: DC 5V / 2.1A
- Weight: 12.5oz / 355g
- Opend Size: 18.1×11.0×0.2in / 460×280×4mm
- Closed Size: 11.0x6.3x0.7in/280x160x19mm
- Which cable should I use with PowerPort Solar?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a certified third-party cable.
- My device charges at 1A, will the 2.4A USB output harm it?
- No. These ports will only supply the maximum current allowed by your device, up to 2.4A. When using PowerPort Solar with a device only capable of drawing 1A, only 1A will be supplied.
- What should I do if PowerPort Solar is not charging my devices?
- 1. Ensure that PowerPort Solar is in direct sunlight. This charger does not have the capability to store power, so it can only charge with power converted from sunlight. 2. Try another device or cable. If the problem persists, please contact us at email@example.com.
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Please refer to your device’s user manual and/or original OEM charging adapter. For further assistance, contact your device’s manufacturer.
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
Safe & Secure
Pay with Ease