- High-Speed Charging with Power Delivery
- Hard-Wearing Matte Finish
- Foldable Plug
Anker PowerPort Speed
1 USB C With Power Deliver The Accelerated USB-C Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
20 million+ happy users and counting
The Future of USB
USB-C's compact, reversible connector delivers universal compatibility and supports Power Delivery for higher voltage charging. Use a single cable to charge your phone, tablet, laptop or any other USB-C device.
Sleek and Robust
Hard-wearing matte exterior resists scuffs and scratches. High-gloss detailing and the cool-blue USB port ensure PowerPort Speed 1 is as premium outside as it is inside.
Compact design and folding plug enhances portability so PowerPort Speed 1 easily slips into any pocket, purse or bag.
Excellent After Sales Service
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support "Charge-and-Play."
Not compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge
After connecting to iPhone (8/8 Plus/X), fast charging (9V) will begin automatically, regardless of whether you hear one charging indicator sound or two.
Item Model Number AK-A2014113
- Connector Type Used on Cable:usb type-c, usb
- Weight:3.6 ounces
- Dimensions:2.28 x 2.4 x 1.1 in
- Input:AC100-240V-1.2A 50-60hz
- Is it safe to use this charger to charge devices that do not have Power Delivery?
- Yes. Anker’s MultiProtect 11-point safety system ensures total peace of mind while you charge.
- What color will the indicator display when a device is being charged?
- The indicator LED will be blue.
- Which cable should I use with PowerPort Speed 1?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable, a certified third-party cable.
- What should I do if PowerPort Speed 1 does not work?
- First try a different outlet or cable. If the problem persists, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Refer to your device’s user manual and/or original OEM charging adapter. For further assistance, contact your device’s manufacturer.
- When PowerPort Speed 1 is plugged into an outlet but has no devices plugged in, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- PowerPort Speed 1 will consume almost no power in this state. Its standby power consumption is rated at less than 0.5W.
- Can I use PowerPort Speed 1 in other countries?
- Yes, PowerPort Speed 1 features international voltage compatibility for 100-240V. However, because the plug is designed for the country to which it was originally shipped, you may need to use a plug adapter when traveling.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info