Anker PowerPort Speed 2
The Accelerated 2-Port USB Wall Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
- 99% Positive Amazon Feedback
Uses Qualcomm's latest USB charging technology. Up to 4X faster than standard chargers. Anker's proprietary PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge to non-Quick Charge devices.
Twin ports equipped with Quick Charge 3.0, PowerIQ, and VoltageBoost pump out 39 watts to simultaneously charge any 2 devices at maximum speed.
Compact design and international voltage compatibility (AC 100-240V) make PowerPort Speed 2 perfect for travel.
The robust matte finish resists scuffing and scratches. A smart light sensor automatically dims LED indicator in darker environments so that it isn't a distraction. PowerPort Speed 2 is ideal to take and use anywhere
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit prevention, temperature control, and other advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach, support.
Anker PowerPort Speed 5, 2 x Quick Charge is not compatible with Samsung wireless chargers.
- Is it safe to use the Quick Charge ports to charge non-Quick Charge devices?
- Yes. Both Quick Charge ports are also equipped with PowerIQ, Anker’s proprietary optimization technology. PowerIQ intelligently detects and adapts to your device's unique charging protocol, ensuring universal full-speed compatibility.
- What color will the indicator display when a device is being charged?
- The indicator LED will be blue, and will dim automatically in dark conditions.
- Which cable should I use with PowerPort Speed 2?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable, a certified third-party cable.
- What should I do if PowerPort Speed 2 does not work?
- First try a different outlet or cable. If the problem persists, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What should I do if PowerPort Speed 2 is not charging my devices quickly?
- Please reach out to us at email@example.com. Let us know the model of your phone and how long it usually takes to charge.
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Refer to your device’s user manual and/or original OEM charging adapter. For further assistance, contact your device’s manufacturer.
- When PowerPort Speed 2 is plugged into an outlet but has no devices plugged in, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- PowerPort Speed 2 will consume almost no power in this state. Its standby power consumption is rated at less than 0.5W.
- Can I use PowerPort Speed 2 in other countries?
- Yes, PowerPort Speed 2 features international voltage compatibility for 100-240V. However, because the plug is designed for the country to which it was originally shipped, you may need to use a plug adapter when traveling.
- What should I do if some of the ports stop working?
- If a certain port isn't working properly, this may mean that PowerPort Speed 2’s internal safety switch has been triggered. To reset the switch, unplug all cables and unplug PowerPort Speed 2 from your outlet. Leave for five minutes, then retry.
- Manuals & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info