PowerPort Speed 4 Ports
- Is it safe to use the Quick Charge port to charge non-Quick Charge devices?
- Yes. However, for optimal results we recommend using the PowerIQ ports to charge devices not compatible with Quick Charge. PowerIQ intelligently identifies your device and adapts to its specific charging protocol. With PowerIQ you can enjoy universal compatibility with optimized charging speed. The maximum output is 5V/2.4A.
- What color will the indicator display when a device is being charged?
- The indicator LED will be blue.
- Which cable should I use with PowerPort Speed 4?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable, a certified third-party cable.
- What should I do if PowerPort Speed 4 is not working (but the LED is lit up)?
- Unplug the USB cable from the non-working port/ports and then try a different cable. If the problem persists, please contact email@example.com.
Documents & Drivers
- Our Company
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- Where to Buy
- Media Coverage
- Corporate Purchase
- Student Beans
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- MAP Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- US (Bulk Sale Only) +1 (425) 256 4443 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM