PowerPort Speed PD 5
- Revolutionary speed: charge any USB C device at top speeds with the power delivery port (30W maximum speed), while 4 Power ports intelligently recognize your device to boost charging speeds up to 2. 4a per port.
- Five-port party: access simultaneous charging for everyone—all from just one wall outlet.
- Superior Safety: advanced safety Features like surge protection, temperature control, and more Let you charge with total peace of mind.
- Advanced durability: A scratch-resistant and smudge proof exterior, combined with advanced drop protection, make for one tough charger.
- What you get: Anker power port I with 1 power delivery and 4 power ports, adhesive strip, welcome Guide, our fan-favorite 18-month and friendly customer service.
We'll notify you when this product is in stock. We don't share your address with anybody else.
PowerPort I PD with 1PD and 4 PIQ
The 5-Port Wall Charger with Power Delivery
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 30 million+ happy users and counting
Charge Fast, Live More
Top up USB-C devices like iPad Pro at blazing-fast speeds from the dedicated Power Delivery port. The other 4 ports, equipped with Anker’s PowerIQ smart technology, pump out a combined 30W of charging power for other devices.
Turn a single wall outlet into your own personal power station. Charge 5 devices simultaneously and stay away from the wall for longer.
Anker’s MultiProtect, a leading 11-point safety system, prevents accidents and hazards
associated with substandard chargers. Charge freely with heat control, overcharge protection, and more.
Excellent After Sales Service
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Not compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge, and Xiaomi Air.
If a port is not working properly, it may be because your device’s internal safely switch has been toggled. To reset, unplug all cables (including the power cable) for 5 minutes and try again.
The LED indicator will always remain lit blue when plugged in, regardless of any connected devices, or if a connected device has been fully charged.
Charge MacBook with a USB-C cable, and charge iPad Pro, iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus with a USB-C to Lightning cable.
Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support "Charge-and-Play" in TV mode.
After connecting to iPhone (8/8 Plus/X), fast charging (9V) will begin automatically, regardless of whether you hear one charging indicator sound or two.
- Which cable should I use with PowerPort Speed PD 5 Ports?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a certified third-party cable.
- What should I do if some of the ports stop working?
- If a certain port isn't working properly, the may mean that PowerPort Speed PD 5 Ports' internal safety switch has been triggered. To reset the switch, unplug all cables and unplug PowerPort Speed PD 5 Ports from your outlet. Leave for five minutes, then retry.
- My device is not charging. What should I do?
- Please try a different outlet or device. If the problem persists, reach out to us with device model at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What should I do if I'm experiencing slow charging speeds?
- 1. Try using a different cable. We recommend using the original cable that came with your device. 2. Please ensure that the device you want to charge is not with Qualcomm quick charge or Power Delivery feature when charging with the other four Power IQ ports. 3. Please ensure that the input current required by the device you want to charge is not higher than 6A. If the problem persists, reach out to us with device model and charging speed at email@example.com. Request sent to owner.
- Dimensions: 4 x 3.1 x 1.1 inches
- Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Our Company
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- Where to Buy
- Media Coverage
- Corporate Purchase
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- MAP Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM