- 12 AC Outlets
- 3 USB Ports
- High-Speed Charging with PowerIQ
- Superior Safety Features
PowerPort Strip 12
The Power Strip with High-Speed USB Charging
12 AC outlets and 3 high-speed USB ports let you charge and power absolutely everything—from major appliances to your phone.
Anker's world-famous smart charging technically detects connected devices and adjusts voltage output to deliver a tailored, high-speed charge.
A thick rubber-coated power cable, integrated three-strand copper wiring, and flame retardant casing ensure superior safety for the overload and surge protection technologies inside. PowerPort Strip is built for serious long-term use.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Input: AC 100-144V
Output: 15.5W, 5V ⎓ 3.1A total
Be advised that the power switch may feel loose to the touch, due to the overload protection feature. The power switch and cover have been laboratory-optimized for the ideal tightness, so as not to interfere with emergency shut-off.
- Weight:1.99 pounds
- Dimensions:12.9 x 4.7 x 1.4 inches
- Can I use PowerPort Strip in other countries?
- Please note that this strip can only support 100-144V. I'm afraid that it does not support to work outside of the US.
- When PowerPort Strip is plugged into an outlet but has no devices plugged in, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- PowerPort Strip will consume almost no power in this state. Its standby power consumption is rated at less than 0.5W.
- My device charges at 1A, will the 6A USB output harm it?
- No. These ports will only supply the maximum current allowed by your device, up to 2.4A from each port. When using PowerPort Strip with a device only capable of drawing 1A, only 1A will be supplied.
- Why are my Samsung Galaxy devices charging slightly slower from the power strip's USB ports?
- PowerPort Strip does not support QualComm Quick Charge, so it will charge Quick Charge devices at regular speeds.
- What should I do if I'm experiencing slow charging speeds?
- 1. Try using a different cable. We recommend using the original cable that came with your device. 2. Please ensure that the input current required by the device you want to charge is not higher than 8A. 3. Please note that PowerPort Strip is not compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge.
- PowerPort Strip is not charging my devices. What do I do?
- A. Check to ensure that your device is USB-compatible with a power input of 5V and between 0 and 2.4A. B. Check to ensure that the power cord isn’t broken and is firmly connected to the wall and to PowerPort Strip. C. Try a different USB cable. If the issue persists, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What should I do if certain ports fail to work?
- 1. Remove all attached cables from the ports and outlets, and unplug PowerPort Strip from the wall. 2. After 15 minutes, plug the power cord back in and try again. 3. Try a different USB cable. If the issue persists, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Which cable should I use with PowerPort Strip's charging ports?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a certified third-party cable.
- Which charging port should I use to charge my device?
- You can charge your devices with the original adapter via the 12 outlets, or charge directly from the 3 built-in USB ports. They supply a charge of up to 5V/3.1A .
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info