PowerPort Strip 12
Provides the power you need for all your appliances from one convenient strip—complete with USB charging ports.
Advanced surge protection technology protects the strip and all connected electronics from unexpected increases in voltage.
The red LED turns on while powering your devices, and the green LED turns on while surge protection is active.
Charge Mobile Devices
Anker’s PowerIQ technology gives your phones and tablets a high-speed charge via USB.
An optimized plug design keeps your other wall outlets unblocked.
The Anker Advantage
High-Speed Charging. Leading technology. Join our family of over 50 million happy users, and change the way you charge.
PowerPort Strip 12
The Power Strip with High-Speed USB Charging
12 AC outlets and 3 high-speed USB ports let you charge and power absolutely everything—from major appliances to your phone.
Anker's world-famous smart charging technically detects connected devices and adjusts voltage output to deliver a tailored, high-speed charge.
A thick rubber-coated power cable, integrated three-strand copper wiring, and flame retardant casing ensure superior safety for the overload and surge protection technologies inside. PowerPort Strip is built for serious long-term use.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Input: AC 100-144V
Output: 15.5W, 5V ⎓ 3.1A total
Be advised that the power switch may feel loose to the touch, due to the overload protection feature. The power switch and cover have been laboratory-optimized for the ideal tightness, so as not to interfere with emergency shut-off.
- Weight: 1.99 pounds
- Dimensions: 12.9 x 4.7 x 1.4 inches
- Can I use PowerPort Strip in other countries?
- Please note that this strip can only support 100-144V. I'm afraid that it does not support to work outside of the US.
- When PowerPort Strip is plugged into an outlet but has no devices plugged in, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- PowerPort Strip will consume almost no power in this state. Its standby power consumption is rated at less than 0.5W.
- My device charges at 1A, will the 6A USB output harm it?
- No. These ports will only supply the maximum current allowed by your device, up to 2.4A from each port. When using PowerPort Strip with a device only capable of drawing 1A, only 1A will be supplied.
- Why are my Samsung Galaxy devices charging slightly slower from the power strip's USB ports?
- PowerPort Strip does not support QualComm Quick Charge, so it will charge Quick Charge devices at regular speeds.
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM