PowerPort Strip 12
PowerPort Strip 12
The Power Strip with High-Speed USB Charging
12 AC outlets and 3 high-speed USB ports let you charge and power absolutely everything—from major appliances to your phone.
Anker's world-famous smart charging technically detects connected devices and adjusts voltage output to deliver a tailored, high-speed charge.
A thick rubber-coated power cable, integrated three-strand copper wiring, and flame retardant casing ensure superior safety for the overload and surge protection technologies inside. PowerPort Strip is built for serious long-term use.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Input: AC 100-144V
Output: 15.5W, 5V ⎓ 3.1A total
Be advised that the power switch may feel loose to the touch, due to the overload protection feature. The power switch and cover have been laboratory-optimized for the ideal tightness, so as not to interfere with emergency shut-off.
- Weight: 1.99 pounds
- Dimensions: 12.9 x 4.7 x 1.4 inches
- Can I use PowerPort Strip in other countries?
- Please note that this strip can only support 100-144V. I'm afraid that it does not support to work outside of the US.
- When PowerPort Strip is plugged into an outlet but has no devices plugged in, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- PowerPort Strip will consume almost no power in this state. Its standby power consumption is rated at less than 0.5W.
- My device charges at 1A, will the 6A USB output harm it?
- No. These ports will only supply the maximum current allowed by your device, up to 2.4A from each port. When using PowerPort Strip with a device only capable of drawing 1A, only 1A will be supplied.
- Why are my Samsung Galaxy devices charging slightly slower from the power strip's USB ports?
- PowerPort Strip does not support QualComm Quick Charge, so it will charge Quick Charge devices at regular speeds.
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6:00-11:00
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9:00-17:00
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9:00-17:30
- UAE +971 8000320817 (Arabic&English) Sun-Thu 9:00-17:30 (GMT+4)
- KSA +966 8008500030 (Arabic&English) Sun-Thu 8:00-16:30 (GMT+3)
- KW +965 22069086 (Arabic&English) Sun-Thu 8:00-16:30 (GMT+3)