- High-Speed Charging
- Universal Compatability
- Charge Horizontally or Vertically
- Charge Through Cases
- Compatible with Apple and Samsung High-Speed Protocols
PowerWave 7.5 Stand
An expanded charging surface, adaptive technology, and advanced safety systems combine to create PowerWave, the premiere wireless charger from Anker.
Advanced technology detects your wireless charge-compatible devices, delivering up to 7.5W for Apple devices, and 10W for Samsung. A state-of-the-art internal cooling fan prevents overheating and slowdown, maintaining high-speed charging from 0% to full.
- Anti-Slip Surface
- Case-Friendly Charging
- State-of-the-Art Internal Cooling
- MultiProtect Safety System
Fast Wireless Charging
A highly-efficient chipset and premium components ensure a reliable, high-speed charge, every time.
Intelligent technology determines battery status and administers only the appropriate voltage, keeping your phone safe no matter how many times you charge.
Premium TPU coating prevents slipping and sliding.
Optimized for comfort viewing and iPhone’s Face ID.
PowerWave 7.5 Stand
The High-Speed Wireless Charging Stand
Ride the Wave
The wireless evolution of Anker's world-famous technology uses a high-efficiency chipset and an internal cooling fan (the first of its kind) to provide the fastest possible wireless charge in its class.
One Charger to Power Them All
Power any wirelessly-charged device in your arsenal at an uninterrupted 5W. Charging power is boosted to 7.5W for iPhone (as fast as Apple's proprietary wall charger), while flagship Samsung phones get a 10W extra-fast charge.
Twin charging coils let you watch videos in landscape orientation, or stand in portrait mode for web browsing and Face ID—all while keeping the power flowing.
Just in Case
Don't worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
Input: 12V / 1.5A
Output: 5W / 7.5W / 10W
- iOS 11.2 required to access 7.5W fast charging for iPhone.
- Quick Charge 3.0 wall charger with 12V / 1.5A output required for operation.
- PowerWave is incompatible with the wall chargers provided with the phone by Apple and Samsung.
- Metal attachments or credit cards will interfere with charging
- 7.5W: iPhone X / iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus (iOS 11.2 or later required)
- 10W: Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+ / S7 / S7 edge / S6 edge+ / Note 5
- 5W: Samsung S6/S6 edge, Google Nexus 7 (2013) / 6 / 5 / 4, LG G2 / G3 / G6 Plus / Lucid 2 / Lucid 3 / Optimus F5 / Optimus G Pro / Optimus it L-05E / Spectrum 2 / Vu 2 / Vu 3 / V30 / V30 Plus, Microsoft Lumia 950 / 950 Dual Sim / 950 XL / 950 XL Dual Sim
UPC : 848061043426
- Dimensions:3.2 x 2.7 x 4.6 inches/82 x 68 x 118mm
- Can I use a different cable with PowerWave?
- Yes, you can use any high-quality Micro USB cable.
- Will PowerWave interfere with the radio?
- No, PowerWave is fully certified under CE, FCC, and RoHS requirements. It will not interfere with radio waves or emit harmful radiation.
- Why is my LED blinking?
- The LED blinking may indicate that an incompatible device is detected or that interference occurred while attempting to charge. First, check to ensure that your phone supports wireless charging. Next, try removing the phone case to see if there are any stray objects (especially metals) inside, and that your phone is centered on the PowerWave charger. Lastly, you must use a 12V 1.5A wall adapter to operate PowerWave.
- Can I use my Samsung AFC charger with PowerWave?
- Since Samsung’s fast chargers do not meet the required output of 12V / 1.5A, they will not work with PowerWave. We highly recommend that you use the Quick Charge 3.0 wall adapter included in the box.
- Will PowerWave fast charge an iPhone X with the 11.2 update?
- Yes, PowerWave chargers will provide the fastest possible charging speed to iPhone 8, 8 Plus, and X with iOS 11.2 or higher.
- Which type of AC adapter should I use?
- We highly recommend using the included Quick Charge 3.0 wall adapter. PowerWave requires a Quick Charge 3.0 wall adapter with an output of 12V / 1.5A.
- Is PowerWave compatible with Apple Watch?
- No. Apple Watch uses a different wireless charging technology which is not supported by PowerWave.
- Will PowerWave work with phone cases?
- PowerWave charges through phone cases that are no thicker than 5mm. However, items such as metal stands or credit cards will interfere with charging. Additionally, charging speeds may be reduced while charging with a phone case.
- How fast does PowerWave charge?
- PowerWave charges iPhone 8 / 8 Plus / X at 7.5W and Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ /Note 8 / S8 / S8+ / S7 / S7 edge / S6 edge+ / Note 5 at 10W. All other Qi-compatible devices will charge at 5W.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info