PowerWave 7.5 Stand with Internal Cooling Fan
- Charge forward: exclusive wave Boost Technology uses advanced components and a state-of-the-art cooling system to charge up to 30% faster than other wireless chargers.
- One for All: works with all wirelessly-charged phones, including the latest iPhone (7. 5W) and Samsung flagship phones (10W). quick Charge 3. 0 wall charger (included) required.
- Flip It: Charge in landscape orientation while watching videos, or portrait mode for messaging and face ID.
- Case friendly: Don't fumble with your phone case. Power Wave transmits charging power directly through even heavy-protection cases.
- What You Get: Power Wave 7. 5 Stand, Quick Charge 3. 0 AC adapter, Power Line 6 ft. Micro USB cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month , and friendly customer service.
We'll notify you when this product is in stock. We don't share your address with anybody else.
Fast Wireless Charging
A highly-efficient chipset and premium components ensure a reliable, high-speed charge, every time.
Intelligent technology determines battery status and administers only the appropriate voltage, keeping your phone safe no matter how many times you charge.
Premium TPU coating prevents slipping and sliding.
Optimized for comfort viewing and iPhone’s Face ID.
PowerWave 7.5 Stand
The High-Speed Wireless Charging Stand
Ride the Wave
The wireless evolution of Anker's world-famous technology uses a high-efficiency chipset and an internal cooling fan (the first of its kind) to provide the fastest possible wireless charge in its class.
Note: Cooling fan makes a sound during normal charging operation.
Twin charging coils let you watch videos in landscape orientation, or stand in portrait mode for web browsing and Face ID—all while keeping the power flowing.
Just in Case
Don't worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
Input: 12V / 1.5A
Output: 5W / 7.5W / 10W
10W Fast Charge Mode: (Using Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
• Samsung Galaxy S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
• Samsung Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7
7.5W Fast Charge Mode: (Using Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
• iPhone XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
5W Standard Charge Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
• All Qi-enabled phones and devices
• Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone's screen will display the message: Charging slowly)
• iOS 11.2 required to access 7.5W fast charging for iPhone.
• Quick Charge 3.0 wall charger with 12V / 1.5A output required for operation.
• Metal attachments, expandable grips, or credit cards will interfere with charging. Cases that contain metal, such as Pitaka, Evutec, and Spigen QNMP, will trigger foreign object detection and interrupt charging.
• The included AC adapter does not have an LED indicator, to minimize distractions.
- How fast does PowerWave charge?
- PowerWave charges iPhone 8 / 8 Plus / X at 7.5W and Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ /Note 8 / S8 / S8+ / S7 / S7 edge / S6 edge+ / Note 5 at 10W. All other Qi-compatible devices will charge at 5W.
- Will PowerWave work with phone cases?
- PowerWave charges through phone cases that are no thicker than 5mm. However, items such as metal stands or credit cards will interfere with charging. Additionally, charging speeds may be reduced while charging with a phone case.
- Is PowerWave compatible with Apple Watch?
- No. Apple Watch uses a different wireless charging technology which is not supported by PowerWave.
- Which type of AC adapter should I use?
- We highly recommend using the included Quick Charge 3.0 wall adapter. PowerWave requires a Quick Charge 3.0 wall adapter with an output of 12V / 1.5A.
- Weight: 142g/5oz
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 2.7 x 4.6 inches/82 x 68 x 118mm
- Output: 5W/7.5W/10W
- Input: 12V=1.5A
Documents & Drivers
- Our Company
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- Where to Buy
- Media Coverage
- Corporate Purchase
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- MAP Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM