PowerWave Pad and Stand
- Charging for home and office place and charge with the pad at home or get more options at your work desk with horizontal and vertical charging MODES
- Wide Compatibility Support for all Qi-enabled devices including iPhone X XS XR XS Max 8 8 Plus as well as Samsung Galaxy S10 S9 S8 Note 10 Note 9 Note 8
- The Need for Speed with a high-efficiency chipset providing 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy and a 7 5W charging mode to charge iPhones 10% faster than other brands PowerWave is bridging the gap between wireless and wired charging speeds
- Case friendly Don't fumble with your phone case Power Wave charges directly through protective cases Rubber/plastic/TPU cases less than 5 mm thick only Magnetic and metal attachments or cards will prevent charging
- What you get PowerWave pad PowerWave stand 1x Micro USB cable (4 ft ) 1x micro USB cable (3 ft ) welcome Guide worry-free 18-month and friendly customer service (Ac adapter not included)
Quick Charge Recommended
To take advantage of fast charge mode, using a Quick Charge 2.0 or 3.0 wall charger is required. Standard charge mode also requires at least 5V/2A - iPhone stock chargers (only 5V/1A) can not supply enough power for PowerWave.
Note: Please use the included cable for best results.
Align Charging Coils
For best results, place your phone on the center of the wireless charging pad to ensure stable charging.
Switch it Up
Place horizontally to enjoy videos while charging, or go vertical for video conferencing or to use facial recognition technology.
Informative & Sleep Friendly Indicator
- Flashing blue - Metal obstruction detected
- Flashing green - Incompatible AC adapter or cable connected
- Solid blue for 3 seconds, then off - Connected to power
- Solid blue - Actively charging a device
Model Number: A2503 & A2524
PowerWave Pad and Stand
The Upgraded Wireless Charging Bundle
Charging for Home and Office
Place PowerWave Pad on a nightstand for drop-and-go charging when you come home for the night. Or, use PowerWave Stand for horizontal or vertical use while charging. Topping up your phone just got more convenient than ever.
Twin charging coils let you watch videos in landscape orientation, or stand in portrait mode for web browsing and facial recognition—all while keeping the power flowing.
Slim and Trim
An aesthetically-pleasing slimline design adds an air of high-tech sophistication to your desk, while the TPU charging surface prevents your devices from easily sliding off.
Input: 5V-2A / 9V-2A
Output: 5W / 7.5W / 10W
10W Fast Charge Mode: (Using Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 / S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
- Samsung Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7
7.5W Fast Charge Mode: (Using Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
- iPhone 11/ 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
5W Standard Charge Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
- All Qi-enabled phones and devices
- Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone's screen will display the message: Charging slowly)
- Pad Weight: 69 g/2.4 oz
- Pad Size: 100 x 100 x 9.5 mm/3.9 x 3.9 x0.4 in
- Pad Output: 5V=1A
- Pad Input: 5V=2A
- Stand Weight: 107 g/3.8 oz
- Stand Size: 80 x 68 x 114mm/3.1 x 2.7 x 4.5in
- Stand Output: 5V=1A
- Stand Input: 5V=2A
- What's the difference between PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad, PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand and the 5W Wireless Charging Pad?
- 1. The input and output of all of those three wireless chargers are the same (Input: 5V / 2A; Output: 5V / 1A). However, we do have a higher output (10W) wireless charger (https://www.anker.com/products/variant/PowerPort-Qi-10W-/A2513011) which can fast charge Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Note 7, S7／S7 edge, and S6 edge＋ using a Quick Charge adapter. 2. Compared with the older 5W Wireless Charging Pad, PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad and PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand both eliminate safety concerns with the latest electronic solutions and design standards, better components, overvoltage protection, temperature control, foreign object detection, and more. 3. With other wireless chargers, you need to place your phone precisely in the center of the pad. Only PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand can charge your devices vertically or horizontally for ideal use with Face ID, keeping track of messages, or watching videos. Request sent to owner.
- Does this charger produce excessive heat?
- When in use, this charger’s temperature should not exceed 104°F/40°C.
- Does wireless charging affect other wireless devices?
- No. Wireless chargers use frequencies between 110-205kHz, which are in a different range than most wireless devices. What's more, it's certified with FCC, CE, RoHS, etc.
- Is radiation from wireless chargers harmful to one’s health?
- The PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad only emits non-ionizing radiation which is not harmful to humans. What's more, it's certified with FCC, CE, RoHS, etc.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM