PowerWave Pad and Stand
- Charging for home and office: place and charge with the pad at home, or get more options at your work desk with horizontal and vertical charging MODES.
- Wide Compatibility: Support for all Qi-enabled devices including iPhone X, XS, XR, XS Max, 8, 8 Plus as well as Samsung Galaxy S10, S9, S8, Note 10, Note 9, Note 8.
- The Need for Speed: A high-efficiency chipset provides 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy, while iPhones get a boosted 7. 5W charge. For best results, use a quick charge 2. 0 or 3. 0 adapter (9V/2a) for Samsung Galaxy and iPhone charging.
- Case friendly: Don't fumble with your phone case. Power wave charges directly through protective cases. Rubber/plastic/TPU cases less than 5 mm thick only. Magnetic and metal attachments or cards will prevent charging.
PowerWave Pad and Stand
PowerWave WirelessPad and Stand
The 5W Wireless Charging Bundle
Cut 30 minutes off of your iPhone charging time compared to standard 5W wireless chargers. Just set your phone down on the charger (leaving your case on.), then get up and go as quickly as possible with Anker's world-renowned technology.
Charging for Home and Office
Place PowerPort Wireless Pad on a nightstand for drop-and-go charging when you come home for the night. Or, use PowerPort Wireless Stand for horizontal or vertical use while charging. Topping up your phone just got more convenient than ever.
Full CE, FCC, RoHS, and Qi certification, along with advanced temperature control ensure a totally safe charge.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Remove any metal phone cases or any cases thicker than 5 mm before use. Compatible Devices:
- Apple: iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X
- Samsung: Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S9, Note 8, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7
- Pad Weight: 69 g/2.4 oz
- Pad Size: 100 x 100 x 9.5 mm/3.9 x 3.9 x0.4 in
- Pad Output: 5V=1A
- Pad Input: 5V=2A
- Stand Weight: 107 g/3.8 oz
- Stand Size: 80 x 68 x 114mm/3.1 x 2.7 x 4.5in
- Stand Output: 5V=1A
- Stand Input: 5V=2A
- What's the difference between PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad, PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand and the 5W Wireless Charging Pad?
- 1. The input and output of all of those three wireless chargers are the same (Input: 5V / 2A; Output: 5V / 1A). However, we do have a higher output (10W) wireless charger (https://www.anker.com/products/variant/PowerPort-Qi-10W-/A2513011) which can fast charge Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Note 7, S7／S7 edge, and S6 edge＋ using a Quick Charge adapter. 2. Compared with the older 5W Wireless Charging Pad, PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad and PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand both eliminate safety concerns with the latest electronic solutions and design standards, better components, overvoltage protection, temperature control, foreign object detection, and more. 3. With other wireless chargers, you need to place your phone precisely in the center of the pad. Only PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand can charge your devices vertically or horizontally for ideal use with Face ID, keeping track of messages, or watching videos. Request sent to owner.
- Does this charger produce excessive heat?
- When in use, this charger’s temperature should not exceed 104°F/40°C.
- Does wireless charging affect other wireless devices?
- No. Wireless chargers use frequencies between 110-205kHz, which are in a different range than most wireless devices. What's more, it's certified with FCC, CE, RoHS, etc.
- Is radiation from wireless chargers harmful to one’s health?
- The PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad only emits non-ionizing radiation which is not harmful to humans. What's more, it's certified with FCC, CE, RoHS, etc.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info