PowerWave Stand 2 Pack
- Charging for Home and Office: Now you can experience wireless charging day and night with one PowerWave Stand at work and another at home.
- Flip It: Charge in landscape orientation while watching videos, or portrait mode for messaging and facial recognition.
- The Need for Speed: A high-efficiency chipset provides 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy, while iPhones get a boosted 7.5W charge. For best results, use a Quick Charge 2.0 or 3.0 adapter (9V/2A) for Samsung Galaxy and iPhone charging.
- Case Friendly: Don't fumble with your phone case. PowerWave charges directly through protective cases. Rubber/plastic/TPU cases less than 5 mm thick only. Magnetic and metal attachments or cards will prevent charging.
PowerWave Stand 2 Pack
PowerWave Stand 2-Pack
The Optimized Wireless Charging Stand
Twin charging coils let you watch videos in landscape orientation, or stand in portrait mode for web browsing and facial recognition—all while keeping the power flowing.
Better Than One
Have one on the nightstand at home, and another at your desk at work. Wireless charging has never been this convenient.
Just in Case
Don’t worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
Input: 5V-2A / 9V-2A
Output: 5W / 7.5W / 10W
10W Fast Charge Mode: (Using Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
• Samsung Galaxy S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
• Samsung Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7
7.5W Fast Charge Mode: (Using Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
• iPhone XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
5W Standard Charge Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
• All Qi-enabled phones and devices
• Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone's screen will display the message: Charging slowly)
- Do not use Apple's 5V / 1A stock charger or a computer's USB port to power your wireless charger.
- Place your phone on the center of the PowerWave Stand to ensure stable charging.
- Cases made of metal and attachments such as magnets, cards, and grips will interfere with charging.
- Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter required for Fast Charge Mode.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info