The Optimized Wireless Charging Stand
Charging for flagship Samsung phones gets boosted to a blazing-fast 10W. Power iPhone and any other wirelessly-charged device in your arsenal at an uninterrupted 5W.
Twin charging coils let you watch videos in landscape orientation, or stand in portrait mode for web browsing and facial recognition—all while keeping the power flowing.
Just in Case
Don’t worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
PowerWave is Qi certified, and only Qi certified wireless chargers are proven to provide a safe and reliable charge. They work flawlessly with all other Qi-certified device.
Input: 5V-2A / 9V-2A
Output: 5W / 10W
10W Fast Charge Mode: Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7
- Samsung Note 9/ Note 8
Standard Charge Mode: Using 5V/2A Adapter
- iPhone XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
- LG G7 / G7+ / V30+ / V30 / V35
- Sony XZ2
- Do not use Apple's 5V / 1A stock charger or a computer's USB port to power your Anker wireless charger.
- Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter required for Fast Charge Mode.
- Metal attachments, popsockets, or credit cards will interfere with charging. Cases with metal inside, such as Pitaka, Evutec, and Spigen QNMP, will trigger the foreign object detection and interrupt charging.
- Will this PowerWave Stand charge iPhone XS Max / XS / XR / X / 8 / 8 Plus at full speed?
- No. PowerWave Stand only charges these devices using a 5W standard current.
- Does this charger produce excessive heat?
- PowerWave Stand's temperature should not exceed 104°F (40°C).
- Does wireless charging interfere with other wireless devices?
- No. Wireless chargers use frequencies between 110-205kHz, a different range from most other wireless devices.
- Does wireless charging generate harmful radiation?
- PowerWave Stand chargers come with comprehensive safety features and full official certification for safe use.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
Safe & Secure
Pay with Ease