Qi-Certified PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Charge Forward: Using highly efficient components and an advanced chipset, PowerPort Wireless charges any Qi-compatible device in 10% less time than other 5W wireless chargers.
- Versatile Viewing: Charge vertically or horizontally for ideal use with Face ID, keeping track of messages, or watching videos. (Metal attachments or credit cards will interfere with charging.)
- Certified Safe: Totally eliminate the radiation and overheating risks associated with wireless charging. With overvoltage protection, temperature control, foreign object detection, and more, you and your iPhone are fully protected.
- What You Get: PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand, 3ft Micro USB cable (AC adapter not included), welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Keep track of work and personal messages in portrait mode, or switch over to landscape to enjoy videos while charging.
Align in the center where the charging coil is located for the fastest possible charge (10% faster than other 5W wireless chargers).
Ascertain charging status at a glance without adjusting or picking up the charger.
Advanced temperature control, overvoltage protection, and more combine to provide complete safety for you and your devices.
PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand
The High-Speed Wireless Charging Stand
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
Cut 30 minutes off of your iPhone charging time compared to standard wireless chargers. Just set your phone down on the stand (leaving your case on), then get up and go as quickly as possible with Anker's world-renowned fast-charging capabilities.
A Perfect View
Place your phone on PowerPort Wireless and charge vertically or horizontally. Keep tabs on your work groups, or keep an article open for reference in portrait mode. Then, switch over to landscape to comfortably enjoy videos at your desk.
Eliminate the stray radiation concerns and overheating associated with some wireless chargers. Full CE, FCC, and RoHS certification, along with advanced temperature control, ensure a totally safe charge.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Charging Devices compatibility list:
-iPhone X, iPhone 8/ 8 Plus
-Galaxy S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8 Plus /Note 8
-Galaxy S7 / S7 edge
-Galaxy S6 edge+ / Note 5
-Nokia Lumia 830 / 920 / 1020 / 1520 / 930
-Yota Phone 2
-Google Nexus 6 / 4 / 5
• Remove any metal phone cases or any cases thicker than 5mm before use.
• Using an Apple 5V / 1A charger is not recommended. Overheating may occur.
Input: 5V / 2A
Output: 5V / 1A
- What does PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand's LED indicator show while charging?
- The LED indicator will remain blue in 3 seconds and be off when the charging pad is power up or you take the phone away during charging or fully charged, keep blue when your device is charging or fully charged. If the connected device is not charging normally or the temperature is too high, the LED indicator will flash blue. Request sent to owner.
- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand?
- Yes, other Micro USB cables can be used, but to ensure the utmost safety and performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable (OEM) to charge your devices with the PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand.
- What kind of AC adapter should I use to power the PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand?
- Make sure that the AC adapter that you use has a minimum output of 2A, otherwise your devices may not charge properly.
- What is the PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand charging speed?
- Charging speed varies widely depending on the device. This PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand delivers a maximum charge current of 1A.
Documents & Drivers
Wireless Charger - A2523
- Our Company
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- Where to Buy
- Media Coverage
- Corporate Purchase
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- MAP Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM