SoundBuds Sport NB10
Earbuds That Hold Fast When You're At Your Limit
From ANKER, the Choice of 20 Million+ Happy Users
- Industry Leading Technology
- Worry-Free Warranty
- 99% Positive Amazon Feedback
Flexible over-ear hooking design, ergonomic EarTips, and adjustable FitClip ensure a customized, comfortable and secure in-ear fit; robust enough to withstand the most intense workouts.
Water-Resistant & Sweatproof
Built for your active lifestyle. The IPX5 water-resistant shell and internal nano-coating provide a double layer of water protection to make your earbuds sweatproof. Run in heavy rain or sweat it out in the gym to non-stop sound.
Oversized 12mm drivers deliver crystal-clear sound to boost your performance. Noise isolation ensures that you stay in the zone.
Bluetooth 4.1 provides rapid pairing and stable connection up to 33 ft, while the built-in mic enables hands-free calling. Place your phone out of the way and get an unrestricted, lighter workout.
iPhone 7 Ready
Bluetooth 4.1 ensures effortless, stable pairing with your device straight out-of-the-box. NB10s are the perfect, wireless accompaniment for your iPhone 7 (or any other Bluetooth enabled device). Say goodbye to the headphone jack.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
- UPC(universal product code):848061066845
- What is the operational range of SoundBuds NB 10?
- The operational range is 10m / 33ft. This can be affected by WiFi and other obstructions such as walls, pillars, body. So during use it is recommended to keep the distance between SoundBuds NB 10 and your device as short as possible.
- What should I do if SoundBuds NB 10 disconnect from my device?
- Try turning Soundbuds NB 10 off and on. If this doesn't solve the issue, then re-pair with your device again.
- How can I fast forwards / backwards?
- It can only skip forward by double clicking play/pause button.
- Is it possible to pair 2 SoundBuds NB 10s with one device at the same time?
- Is it possible to pair SoundBuds NB 10 with a second device?
- Yes it is possible but only after disabling the original device's Bluetooth or deleting its pairing record before pairing the new device.
- How long will SoundBuds NB 10's battery last?
- At 60% volume, playtime is around 6 hours.
- Why does no sound play when SoundBuds NB 10 are connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to ""Bluetooth Headset"". 1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player). 2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio'. 3. Change the default output device to 'Bluetooth Headset' in Sound playback.
- My SoundBuds NB 10 are experiencing sync issues, how can I troubleshoot?
- a. Check to ensure your device's Bluetooth setting is enabled. b. Make sure your device is within 1m (3ft) of the SoundBuds NB 10. c. Delete the pairing record on SoundBuds NB 10 and your device, then try to re-pair.
- How many devices can SoundBuds NB 10 remember?
- SoundBuds NB 10 can remember up to 8 devices at a time.
- How can I reset SoundBuds NB 10?
- In standby mode press and hold the ' + ' and ' - ' buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds to delete previous pairing records.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info