The Premium Bluetooth Speaker with Adjustable Bass
From ANKER, the Choice of 20 Million+ Happy Users
• Industry-Leading Technology
• Worry-Free Warranty
Lower The Tone
Simply hit the "UP" button, and your tracks will play with an extra dose of bass. Personalize your music and set the mood.
SoundCore Boost delivers 20W of powerful, crisp audio via dual high-performance drivers, and twin passive subwoofers.
Listen for up to 12 hours from a single charge. NFC enables instant pairing, Bluetooth 4.2 provides play from up to 66ft, and aux-in allows you to plug and play.
Music and More
In-built microphone turns the Boost into a hands-free speakerphone, while a 5200mAh external USB port allows you listen and power-up simultaneously.
Designed to complement any interior - SoundCore Boost looks great at home, and away. Compact build and IPX5 water-resistant rating means the Boost slips into your bag and plays practically anywhere.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Press "power" once to turn on, and once to turn off.
Long press "power" to enable Bluetooth pairing.
Playtime varies depending on volume and audio content.
Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge.
- Power Source:battery-powered
- Dimensions:8 x 2.8 x 2.7 in/204 x 72 x 69mm
- Bluetooth Version:V4.2
- Frequency Response:70Hz—20KHz
- Battery Capacity:5200mAh
- Charging time:4-6 hours
- Audio Output:10W x 2
- Driver (full range):1.75〞x 2
- Waterproof Rating:IPX 5
- Playtime:12 hours(varies by volume level and content)
- USB Output:5V=1A
- Can I reset the speaker?
- Yes it can be reset. When in standby mode pressing/holding “power” button for more than 4s to delete previous pairing records.
- Can I use the speaker to play music while it is being recharged?
- How long is the playtime after a full charge?
- Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content, at 60% volume at BassUP off status, playtime is around 12 hours.
- How long should the speaker take to fully charge?
- It will take around 3.5-4 hrs at 5V/2A for a full charge
- Is it possible to pair two speakers with one device?
- No, devices are generally only able to pair with a single speaker.
- Is it possible to pair the speaker with a second device?
- Yes it is possible but only after disabling the original device's Bluetooth or deleting its pairing record before pairing the new device.
- Why does no sound play when the speaker is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- "You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to ""Bluetooth speaker"". 1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player) 2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio' 3. Change the default output device to ""Bluetooth speaker"" in Sound playback "
- Why can't the speaker connect to my device?
- "a. Check to ensure your devices's Bluetooth setting is enabled. b. Make sure your device is within 3ft of the speaker. c. Delete the pairing record on the speaker and your device then try to re-pair."
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info