The Mini Bluetooth Speaker with Superior Sound
From ANKER, the Choice of 20 million+ Happy Users
Compact And Powerful
Super-portable Bluetooth speaker with incredible sound quality. A 5W audio driver and passive subwoofer ensure you get crystal-clear sound and powerful bass from a speaker you can literally take anywhere.
Advanced Bluetooth Technology
Bluetooth 4.0 seamlessly connects to any Bluetooth device. A 66ft transmission range, and a noise-cancelling microphone enable hands-free calling.
SoundCore mini boasts micro SD support, AUX-in jack, and an FM radio—so even if your phone stops, your music keeps going.
SoundCore mini supplies you with 15 hours of continuous playtime, more than double that of similar-sized speakers, so you can listen for longer.
- Weight:8.8 ounces
- Dimensions:2.6 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches
- What should I do if the speaker can't connect to my device?
- a. Enable Bluetooth. b. Make sure your device is within 3ft of the speaker. c. Un-pair the speaker on your device, then try to re-pair.
- Why does no sound play when the speaker is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to "Bluetooth speaker". 1. Close all open media applications on your PC (such as Windows Media Player) 2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio' 3. Change the default output device to "Bluetooth speaker" in 'Sound Playback'.
- Is it possible to pair the speaker with a second device?
- Yes. To do so, disable the original device's Bluetooth or delete pairing record before attempting to pair with the new device.
- Is it possible to pair two speakers with one device simultaneously?
- No, devices are generally only able to pair with a single speaker at a time.
- How long does the speaker take to fully charge?
- It will take around 3hrs at 5V/1A to reach a full charge.
- How long is playtime after a full charge?
- Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content, at 80% volume, playtime is around 15 hours.
- Can I use the speaker to play music while it is recharging?
- Can I reset the speaker?
- Yes. In standby mode press /hold “Mode” for 2s to delete previous pairing records.
- Is SD limited to 32GB, or will a larger card work?
- The SD slot is limited to 32GB. A larger card may work, but to ensure stability we recommend using an SD card no larger than 32GB.
- What do the display colors mean?
- Mode indicator Bluetooth mode Pairing：Flashing blue Working：Steady blue Aux/SD Card/FM mode Working：Steady white Charging indicator Low battery：Flashing white Charging：Steady white Full charged：Off
- Can the speaker store FM Radio frequencies?
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info