- Super-Size Sound
- Boosted Bass
- 18-Hour Playtime
- IPX4 Water-Resistant
The Premium Bluetooth Speaker with Super-Size Sound and Big Bass
From ANKER, the Choice of 20 Million+ Happy Users
• Industry-Leading Technology
• Worry-Free Warranty
Professional-quality digital signal processing, 2 full-range drivers, and 2 tweeters deliver full-bodied sound. Enjoy luscious treble and rich bass at any volume for an immersive listening experience.
Anker's exclusive BassUp technology is built into SoundCore Pro+ to extend the low end and inject a hit of intense bass into every beat.
Anker's leading power management technology and an 8000 mAh Li-ion battery power up to 18 hours of continuous music. The built-in USB port with PowerIQ fast charging allows you to play music and charge your device simultaneously.
Enjoy epic sound in practically any environment thanks to the robust build and IPX4 water-resistance which protects SoundCore Pro+ against rain, spills, splashes, and more.
Equipped with Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, and an AUX port to ensure SoundCore Pro+ connects with virtually any device.
- Bluetooth Version:V4.2
- Weight:1.68 lbs
- Dimensions:2.82 x 8.07 x 2.7 in
- Playtime:18 hours
- Can I reset the speaker?
- Yes it can be reset. When in standby mode pressing/holding Bluetooth button for 2s to delete previous pairing records.
- Can I use the speaker to play music while it is being recharged?
- How long is the playtime after a full charge?
- Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content, at 60% volume, playtime is around 18 hours.
- How long should the speaker take to fully charge?
- It will take around 4-6 hrs at 5V/2A for a full charge
- Is it possible to pair two speakers with one device?
- No, devices are generally only able to pair with a single speaker.
- Is it possible to pair the speaker with a second device?
- Yes it is possible but only after disabling the original device's Bluetooth or deleting its pairing record before pairing the new device.
- Why does no sound play when the speaker is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- "You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to ""Bluetooth speaker"". 1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player) 2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio' 3. Change the default output device to ""Bluetooth speaker"" in Sound playback "
- Why can't the speaker connect to my device?
- a. Check to ensure your devices's Bluetooth setting is enabled. b. Make sure your device is within 3ft of the speaker. c. Delete the pairing record on the speaker and your device then try to re-pair.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info