Universal Magnetic Car Mount
The Ultra-Compact, Highly-Adjustable Car Phone Holder
From ANKER, the Choice of 20 Million+ Happy Users
99% Positive Amazon Feedback
Innovative 3M adhesive technology sticks strong against any flat surface. Whether using in your car, at home, or elsewhere. The possibilities for mounting your devices are endless, so your phone is always at hand.
Accommodates Any Device
Magnet affixes discreetly to the inside, or outside of your case and delivers a superior hold. Universal Magnetic Car Mount is designed to support any phone or tablet, up to 8 inches wide, and 11 ounces heavy.
Find Your Angle
A highly-flexible ball and socket joint allows you to easily adjust to any viewing specification. Mount and remove your phone effortlessly with 1-hand when driving, while buttons and ports remain completely unrestricted.
A sturdy metal-alloy build, with a tiny footprint takes up minimal space. Easy assembly, multiple accessories, and a tool-free installation mean it’s super simple to remove and re-set.
Metal plate may interfere with wireless charging (for devices such as Samsung S7/ S6/ Note 5, Nexus 6P/ 5X/ 6). Remove the metal plate before using a wireless charger.
Attach metal plate directly to the back of thicker phone cases to avoid interference with magnetic attachment.
- How do I use Anker Universal Magnetic Car Mount?
- Locate a FLAT and SMOOTH surface, and clean thoroughly with the included alcohol prep pad. GENTLY peel the film off of the mount, and place down firmly. Stick swiftly afterwards, and allow 24 HOURS to fully bond before use. For thinner cases, simply place inside of the case. To maximize the magnetism for thicker cases, we recommend affixing to the outside of your case. To find the installation video, please search for “ylR1fYYq-b0” on our Youtube channel “Anker Official.”
- What should I do if the 3M adhesive weakens after installation?
- There are 2 extra 3M adhesive stickers for replacement. The long-term durability of adhesive depends on many factors, e.g. phone case material, temperature, weight of device, etc.
- Will the 3M adhesive get weaker in hot weather?
- Yes, this is common with adhesives. We recommend avoiding prolonged use in extremely high temperatures.
- Where should I affix the magnetic plate?
- For thinner cases, simply place inside of the case. To maximize the magnetism for thicker cases, we recommend affixing to the outside of your case.
- How do I remove the magnetic plate from my phone, or phone case?
- Remove phone from the Anker Universal Magnetic Car Mount. Lift the magnetic plate via a corner, and keep lifting until you can remove the whole plate. If it is too hard to remove, use a cloth together with alcohol to loosen the adhesive, then peel off. Take caution during this process in order to minimize risk of scratching your device, or person.
- How do I clean the adhesive remains on my phone after removing the magnetic plate?
- Use an alcohol wipe to remove the adhesive remains, in a back and forth motion until completely clean.
- How do I remove Anker Universal Magnetic Car Mount from my dashboard?
- Apply a few drops of alcohol to loosen the adhesive, then run some string, or floss underneath the mount to break the adhesion. The mount can then be removed easily. To find the uninstallation video, please search for “ylR1fYYq-b0” on our Youtube channel “Anker Official.”
- Will the attached magnet affect the function of my phone?
- Magnetic force may affect the functions of some phones, such as wireless charging, GPS or NFC. In this circumstance, it is recommended to affix the plate to another location of phone.
- Where can I buy more magnetic plates, or 3M mount adhesives?
- If you are based in the US, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Will Anker Universal Magnetic Car Mount support my phone?
- Anker Universal Magnetic Car Mount accommodates any device with screen size below 6 inches.
- Can I affix my phone horizontally?
- Yes, devices can be supported both vertically, and horizontally.
- Will Anker Universal Magnetic Car Mount fit my vehicle?
- Yes, providing there is a flat and smooth area to affix to.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info