USB 3.0 Aluminum 14-Port Hub
An ideal speed solution for both data transfers and charging.
Superspeed X 13.
Don't deny your devices access to SuperSpeed ports. With transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, set aside less time for syncing and more time for work. (Note: actual rate will depend on the capability of your device.) With 13 data terminals to choose from, forget about ever having to switch or unplug again.
Full speed charge: every device, every time.
With an additional Smart Charging port, this hub was designed with compatibility in mind. The port will intelligently identify each connected device and speaks the language that allows it to accept a full speed charge - guaranteeing the fastest charge time for EVERY device (up to 2.1 Amps).
A mainstay for the future.
Featuring a high-grade chipset and durable adapter, this hub ensures a stable power supply while you work. The solid aluminum body ensures usage for years to come. Whether at home or in the office, add another can't-do-without fixture to your desk.
System requirements & Notes:
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections. - 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection. - For maximum performance, connected devices should not exceed a combined current of 8A.
- Weight: 215g / 7.6oz
- Dimensions: 195 × 46 × 26mm / 7.7 × 1.8 × 1.0 in
- Data Port Output Current: 0.9A
- Charging Port Output Current: 2.1A
- Driver: Driver not required.
- Compatible: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP or Mac OS X 10.2 and above.
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
Safe & Secure
Pay with Ease