USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Supports gigabit ethernet connection with high bandwidth of up to 1000 Mbps
USB 3.0 enables SuperSpeed data transfer, backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1 standards
Supports backpressure routing and IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex (FDX) and half-duplex (HDX) systems
Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, and IEEE 802.3ab. Supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
USB to RJ45 adapter supports Gigabit networking over USB 3.0
IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible
Crossover detection, auto-correction (Auto MDIX) and Wake-on-LAN (WOL)
Powered solely through the USB port
Three LED indicators independently indicate status
Supports Windows (32/64 bit) 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
- Compatible : Windows (32/64 bit) 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS 10.5 or higher
- Function: USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet port
- Will this work with Windows 10?
- Yes, it works with Windows 10.
- Does this work with Wireshark?
- All Ethernet should be able to work with WireShark. WireShark simply captures traffic entering the NIC interface, and have no correlation with the NIC in use. In short, as long as the NIC is recognized by your computer, able to RX/TX traffic, then it will work with WireShark. All Ethernet should be able to work with WireShark. WireShark simply captures traffic entering the NIC interface, and have no correlation with the NIC in use. In short, as long as the NIC is recognized by your computer, able to RX/TX traffic, then it will work with WireShark.
- Does this work with Chrome OS?
- Yes, it does.
- What speed does this work at when it is plugged into a usb 2.0 port?
- "The USB port is the controlling factor. The number is approximate, but a USB 2.0 is about 480 Mbit/s (mega bits per second) and USB 3 is approximately 10 times faster or about 5 Gigabits per second. Any device works at the speed of the (computer end) of which is downward compatible. Like a CD can play in a DVD drive but a DVD CANNOT play on a CD device. ( Speed is the controlling factor) "
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info